What's new

Speaker KP to buy another bullet proof car, SHAME on PTI Asad Qaiser !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BgreaTbIQAAoMgs.png

this is pathetic, if true, this guy Asad Qaiser is bringing nothing but shame to PTI, Imran Khan and his supporters...

this is fucking unacceptable !! :angry:

A speaker doesnot need bullet proof car, let alone cars...

@Jazzbot @nuclearpak @A.Rafay @pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @airmarshal @Bilal. @Aeronaut @Rafael @Spring Onion @Pukhtoon @chauvunist

@mr42O

Share this on twitter with members of PTI. They must take action.

If PTI will behave like other parties, I will simply stop supporting them. PERIOD.

^^ they are same Pakistani my friend, dont be too harsh on them
they grew up in the same system how can they not act as others.
little corruption and a little bit of overspending is not a problem if they do the work for people, so ask him to show us what has he done to deserve that luxury

PTI brings Governor's Houses Conversion to Public Use Bill

on one end PTI is trying to change the way representatives should change their way of protocol and luxurious life, and on other this douchebag Asad Qaiser is buying another fucking bullet proof car for himself... Imran Khan must take notice of this...

^^ they are same Pakistani my friend, dont be too harsh on them
they grew up in the same system how can they not act as others.
little corruption and a little bit of overspending is not a problem if they do the work for people, so ask him to show us what has he done to deserve that luxury

wow... amazing slave-master mentality still prevailing... tu Canada mein hai lakin soch abhi bhi angrezo kay door kay toba tek singh wali hi hai... ghulam ka ghulam !

public representatives are service-oriented offices, they deserve heavy pays, but no protocol or luxury life.. this is democracy, not british raj ruling you are living under !

and especially this is not acceptable to us, Insafians, we have fought against it and we will not tolerate such things happening in our own party.

Last edited:
Some went mad over this chap not getting the top slot.

Agree with leader.

This should not be tolerated...if he has some very credible threats to his life...then so be it. Why would he need two cars?
Unacceptable.

He should be sacked from his position. Imran khan should make sure that PTI MNA and MPA dont even get to use even a bicycle from government funds.

Pathetic, I'm looking towards PTI CEC to take some actions against this guy.

Back
Top Bottom