What's new

Spammers

Sirs,
Regarding following thread being closed.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-air-force/160130-how-paf-should-counter-su-30-mki.html

It would be nice of you guys if you could open the thread again. Sensible members would report troll posts so will I. Unless you think that the Thread topic and case being presented - was BAD.

If the above mentioned thread was closed due to too much trolling then does it not show that trolls have succeeded in proving that they can force a thread shutdown/closure by just being a nuisance.
Would it not be a better approach to let the thread run and Mods block the repeat offenders?

You would know better that a troll spams regardless of the fact that some one replies to their nonsense or not. If they manage to get the thread closed by taking it off- topic , then they have succeeded in closure of a valid and debatable topic (The topic obliviously not to their liking.)

regards

I think PDF should consider using the account verification via mobile number. Then bans should be forced via mobile number not the account or email address. Its rather hard to change the mobile number then account name, email or IP. I been reading the PDF since last three years and joined last year. I am noticing a lot of noise these days and its getting hard to focus on discussion due to derailing in threads. Maybe mods should try these more permanent bans to keep the discussions clean and helpful.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom