Country
Pakistan
Dera Ghazi Khan, Punjab

14713639_1482557591771399_2180815648028937167_n.jpg

14650760_1482557665104725_6475055341915559836_n.jpg

14666078_1482557738438051_3360945779417848009_n.jpg

Sakhi Sarwar (Dera Gazi Khan Distt.)

Last edited:

Kalabagh , a town and union council of Mianwali District in the Punjab province of Pakistan.It is part of Isakhel Tehsil. It is located on the western bank of Indus River. It is the site of the proposed Kalabagh Dam. It is also famous for its red hills of the salt range and scenic view of the Indus River traversing through the hills. It also produces handicrafts especially footwear and Makhadi Halwa.

Makhadi-halwa1.jpg

Oh I love that, when I was young our neighbors (from Mianwali) used to send that to us, haven't eaten that in decades. That pic just made me "want to eat it now". you got recipe for that?
Here you go Bro.

Makhadi Halwa

Makhadi Halwa recipe is a specialty dessert of Nara, a village in Attock district, Punjab. Makhadi Halwa is prepared with Semolina, Sugar, Ghee, Milk, and Khoya. You can easily access these ingredients in your kitchen and can prepare it anytime you want. Makhadi Halwa Recipe can be served after lunch or dinner as a dessert. You can even prepare to grace the occasions like Eid, Weddings etc.

Ghee 1/2 cup
• Sugar 1, 1/2 cups
• Milk 3 cups
• Semolina 1, 1/2 cups
• Khoya as per taste

5 Steps Makhadi Halwa Recipe

1. Mix the milk and semolina and keep it for some time.
2. Put the sugar and ghee in pan and mix it.
3. When its gets melt then add semolina
4. When its gets thick then add khoya and dish out it.
5. Serve

Kalabagh , a town and union council of Mianwali District in the Punjab province of Pakistan.It is part of Isakhel Tehsil. It is located on the western bank of Indus River. It is the site of the proposed Kalabagh Dam. It is also famous for its red hills of the salt range and scenic view of the Indus River traversing through the hills. It also produces handicrafts especially footwear and Makhadi Halwa.

Makhadi-halwa1.jpg

Bhai jan, Mianwali district South Punjab hai ya Western Punjab? Nice pictures btw, love it.

This region needs to be declared a separate province. It is huge in terms of population and needs to be out of Punjab government's control to break the monopoly of presents rulers as there are almost a 100% more national assembly seats in the existing Punjab which is double the number of national assembly seats from any other province. If they keep winning from existing Punjab they can easily form federal government. It also doesn't get as much importance when it comes to development and basic necessities of life.

This region needs to be declared a separate province. It is huge in terms of population and needs to be out of Punjab government's control to break the monopoly of presents rulers as there are almost a 100% more national assembly seats in the existing Punjab which is double the number of national assembly seats from any other province. If they keep winning from existing Punjab they can easily form federal government. It also doesn't get as much importance when it comes to development and basic necessities of life.
so does karachi It is huge in terms of population and needs to be out of Sind government's control to break the monopoly

Did you miss some step? I just ruined a liter of milk, and other stuff proportionately.
Do you fry semolina before soaking in milk?

Here you go Bro.

Makhadi Halwa

Makhadi Halwa recipe is a specialty dessert of Nara, a village in Attock district, Punjab. Makhadi Halwa is prepared with Semolina, Sugar, Ghee, Milk, and Khoya. You can easily access these ingredients in your kitchen and can prepare it anytime you want. Makhadi Halwa Recipe can be served after lunch or dinner as a dessert. You can even prepare to grace the occasions like Eid, Weddings etc.

Ghee 1/2 cup
• Sugar 1, 1/2 cups
• Milk 3 cups
• Semolina 1, 1/2 cups
• Khoya as per taste

5 Steps Makhadi Halwa Recipe

1. Mix the milk and semolina and keep it for some time.
2. Put the sugar and ghee in pan and mix it.
3. When its gets melt then add semolina
4. When its gets thick then add khoya and dish out it.
5. Serve

so does karachi It is huge in terms of population and needs to be out of Sind government's control to break the monopoly
Karachi's huge population always had political representation. They had their say in the assembly who would highlight their problems. Karachi does not suffer from development issues. You have no idea what you are comparing karachi to. Your reply was purely based on ethnic division where as I was talking about a wider spectrum.

Karachi's huge population always had political representation. They had their say in the assembly who would highlight their problems. Karachi does not suffer from development issues. You have no idea what you are comparing karachi to. Your reply was purely based on ethnic division where as I was talking about a wider spectrum.
no it was notbased on ethnic division , thats your assumption
earlier you said based on population , karachi is 2.5 crore and there are developmental issues , i know coz i live there

no it was notbased on ethnic division , thats your assumption
earlier you said based on population , karachi is 2.5 crore and there are developmental issues , i know coz i live there
lower punjab has representation in punjab assembly , just saying
either it has to be across the board or not at all

0867dea08927489f4171db5ed9f120ed.jpg

Textiles Drying In Bahawalpur, Punjab

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom