What's new

South India’s mini rebellion over Modi’s new cattle law kindles an old secessionist spark

Your concern is touching.

How about fantasizing about destroying the remaining South temples? :azn:
Sweetie you know that I respect your feelings.

I hate religion. But I have no hatred for temples. They seem to calm my mind. I always visit Arya Samaj ,Akalkot, Tulja Bhavani and tirupathi mandirs whenever I feeling a little low.

Sweetie you know that I respect your feelings.

I hate religion. But I have no hatred for temples. They seem to calm my mind. I always visit Arya Samaj ,Akalkot, Tulja Bhavani and tirupathi mandirs whenever I feeling a little low.
Of course.

I go to the Jumma Masjid.

All Dravidans should embrace BJP otherwise these sicular commie vampires will suck their entire blood for sure. The day BJP is going to rule all Dravidanadu is not far away.

Now North Indian RSS brahmins are beating up Dravida people in the south for eating beef. @Srinivas @SrNair @Levina
This is what you people want right?
iitm-647_053017063922.jpg

A student who organised Sunday's "beef fest" at the IIT-Madras (Indian Institute of Technology) campus in protest of the new cattle trade rules was today thrashed in Chennai. Sooraj R, PhD Scholar of Aerospace Department has been taken to Sankara Nethralaya hospital for eye injuries.

Had some bacon and a glass of red wine.
What about you boy? Did you have your gobar aata naans and gau mutra cola?
Good job by the students. These sickular hypocrites have no place in our society. They are at most the mosquitoes of commies.

South Indians also seeing the North Indians as dirty stinky Bhaiyya (you are perhaps one of them).

But that is not the point :D.
Any way nice effort
I got you all wrong. I am sorry. It's good to see you too have hatred for their kind.

You Sir are good in my books.

I had an impression that IITians have high IQ
Nothing to do with IQ, although IQ itself is not defined. People have different choices, not necessarily right. A Kashmiri Muslim saperatist may be intelligent but for others he will appear stupid.

Oh that is another twist .From Maratha Brahmin to Muslim to 'I hate religion'
I never claimed to be a Brahman or a Muslim. I never claimed to be a fan of religion.

And you sir are not clearly good at lying. You need to attend modis workshop.

I never claimed to be a Brahman or a Muslim. I never claimed to be a fan of religion.

And you sir are not clearly good at lying. You need to attend modis workshop.

Dont be so confident .Because all of them see the your previous threads

What was I trying to say that idiots in here says like that idiots in North India .not me .
Dont be scared of them bhaiyyas. I got your back.

Dont be so confident .Because all of them see the your previous threads
Show me where I claimed to be a south Indian, Brahman or a Muslim. If you do that I will gift you a humped bull and a lovely Gau mata.

why was india calm and peaceful before on this issue ? suddenly someone realized that cow is mother ?

Dont be scared of them bhaiyyas. I got your back.

Show me where I claimed to be a south Indian, Brahman or a Muslim. If you do that I will gift you a humped bull and a lovely Gau mata.

You dont have to watch my back.You should watch your own back before it is too late.

There you goes.You have verified my point:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom