What's new

South China Sea Forum

Huh i was made your too stupid to see it get some glasses you arrogant d bag
what's wrong? no real evidence to back up your claims too bad
Wow other chinaman racist F trat again arrogant @ fro brains it will be more benifical for the Philippines we have alot of trading partners and china can just find other country to explot arrogant d bag
Wow other moron with no brains he thinks thats the sorce of Philippine economy hahahaha the chinamen are really stupid

Nice move my Philippines, Historically speaking a Manchu ruler, not han, has drawn some random lines and based on that CCP is claiming.

The claim has no basis and Philippines will win the case :tup: based on UNCLOS.

The thing which you are seeing from Chinese posters is Chinese imperial arrogance and they have little idea that those days are gone and CCP should behave.

Well i find it funny that d bag chinamen here can do is to insult us filipino with typical d bag Fu#kery like their arrogant government they just show how arrogant and so full of themsleves they truthly arrogant they are! Arrogant Sc*m

Well i find it funny that d bag chinamen here can do is to insult us filipino with typical d bag Fu#kery like their arrogant government they just show how arrogant and so full of themsleves they truthly arrogant they are! Arrogant Sc*m
Have you ever re-read your post to examine what utter crap it is?

As another poster wrote, today's Chinese are not the same Chinese from days gone by. Today's Chinese are fake with very little substance.
Case in point, a small third world country is toying with China. I do not see this happening to Russia or US. If it did, these countries would have taken measures to totally destroy their economy instead of temporarily stopping Philipines import of bananas.
Not really. Today is not the same as yesterday. Today any action needs justification. Russia, whether you like it or not, has legitimate justification to intervene in Ukraine. At the moment, we simply do not have any justification to do that to the Philllipines. If we do, we will look very bad in the international arena, even from the pro-China camp. However now that the Phillipines has basically declare a diplomatic war with us, we have every right to respond in anyways we see fit and the world cannot cry about it. Let the game begins.

I welcome it chinamen junk is flooding my country's economy and its killing off industries here plus you people are source of drugs and illegal workersand other criminal activities along with your Nationalist conterparts, destorying filipino lives and and taking filipino jobs and lastly stealing our natural resources like what you people have done in Africa so i welcome that plus the Philippines has more investment in china than china has in the Philippines plus we have a lot of trade with America and Japan plus other which can easily fill whatever you backstabling jerks can so its not biggie for us sure it hurt but in the end its more benifical to us then to you so go on ahead and request that from your F up government.
If anyone has the right to cry about natural resources, it should be us CHINA. We supply over 90+% of rare metal to the WHOLE WORLD. Get that through your thick brain! As far as I'm concern, most of you are pirates, robbers, or blue collar workers. So I doubt what you say is true about Chinese working in Phillipines. Excuse me? Why would they working in the Philippine, a shithole? when they can work in a thriving economy like China. Make no sense. And thank for your "Thank you" rate. LOL

Not really. Today is not the same as yesterday. Today any action needs justification. Russia, whether you like it or not, has legitimate justification to intervene in Ukraine. At the moment, we simply do not have any justification to do that to the Philllipines. If we do, we will look very bad in the international arena, even from the pro-China camp. However now that the Phillipines has basically declare a diplomatic war with us, we have every right to respond in anyways we see fit and the world cannot cry about it. Let the game begins.

If anyone has the right to cry about natural resources, it should be us CHINA. We supply over 90+% of rare metal to the WHOLE WORLD. Get that through your thick brain! As far as I'm concern, most of you are pirates, robbers, or blue collar workers. So I doubt what you say is true about Chinese working in Phillipines. Excuse me? Why would they working in the Philippine, a shithole? when they can work in a thriving economy like China. Make no sense. LOL

hahaha really typical arrogant cunt it was all over the news thriving economy my @$$ ya and claiming a whole sea which no country has never done since ww2 is logical your smoking too much opnuim loser

Have you ever re-read your post to examine what utter crap it is?

huh why cant handle a taste of your medicine? screw you

hahaha really typical arrogant cunt it was all over the news thriving economy my @$$ ya and claiming a whole sea which no country has never done since ww2 is logical your smoking too much opnuim loser

huh why cant handle a taste of your medicine? screw you
You forgot this part... "And thank for your "Thank you" rate. LOL"

You forgot this part... "And thank for your "Thank you" rate. LOL"

What in the hell would i do that? wow your really smoking some good drugs there well i am talking to guy who's countrymen are known to be producers and makers of drugs so your somekind of tester for your kinds illegal exports?

What in the hell would i do that? wow your really smoking some good drugs there well i am talking to guy who's countrymen are known to be producers and makers of drugs so your somekind of tester for your kinds illegal exports?
I'm talking about this, my friend.

Yes it is true that our smugglers try to ship drugs but anytime they travel over to the Philippines, your pirates caught them, confiscate their possession, and in rare case they get through to land, your Filipino robbers steal it. LOL

1. Zero_wing rated your post
    clear.png
    Thanks in the thread Philippines takes China to Court: End of Diplomacy in the South China Sea?.

5:14 PM

Zero_wing rated your post
clear.png
Thanks in the thread
Philippines takes China to Court: End of Diplomacy in the South China Sea?.
Zero_wing rated your post
clear.png
Thanks in the thread
Philippines takes China to Court: End of Diplomacy in the South China Sea?.

Nice move my Philippines, Historically speaking a Manchu ruler, not han, has drawn some random lines and based on that CCP is claiming.

Because the ROC was ruled by Manchus? I know India is known for being a shithole full of malnourished cretins but you really set the bar low. Get the **** out of Ladakh and Sikkim, you are not the British.

Because the ROC was ruled by Manchus? I know India is known for being a shithole full of malnourished cretins but you really set the bar low. Get the **** out of Ladakh and Sikkim, you are not the British.

You should know by now that Indians have zero brains or brainwashed by their own government. The Indian should read this page carefully Nine-dotted line - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is news to us that Manchu is the founder and ruler of KMT lol, now everyone can see just how good these Indians are in faking history.

It seems like these extreme Hindu racist nationalists are very good at copying sounds in their heads, but when it comes out of their faces it's like intellectual diarrhea

The Wall Street Journal
By ANDREW BROWNE

China's Line in the Sea
Beijing has never properly explained what its 'Nine-Dash Line' Represents
April 1,2014

MAP_Sino-Phil-9-Dash-Line.jpg

BEIJING -- When the Manchus ruled China, it was given the name South Sea—a maritime domain dotted with islets, atolls and lagoons that provided storm shelter for fishermen.
What today's atlases call the South China Sea received its English-language appellation, and its coordinates, under a 1953 document entitled Limits of Oceans and Seas published by the Monaco-based International Hydrographic Organization, whose patron is Prince Albert.
And it's critical to the global economy.

It carries more than half of the world's seaborne trade; connects the fast growing economies of the Asian Pacific with markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and is reckoned to cover vast oil reserves. Yet, in a push that's creating alarm among China's neighbors—and the U.S. —the Han inheritors of the Manchu empire who now run China are making increasingly assertive claims to almost all of it as part of an ancient imperium that they are proudly reviving.

The boundaries of their "historical" claim are marked by a "nine-dash line"—a line made up of nine dashes, or strokes, that protrudes from China's southern Hainan Island as far as the northern coast of Indonesia, looping down like a giant lolling tongue.

This line has always been something of a mystery.

It was drawn up by cartographers of the former Kuomintang regime in 1946 in the chaotic final years of the Chinese civil war before the Kuomintang fled to Taiwan. And, in fact, the line started not with nine dashes but 11: Two were scrubbed out in 1953 after the victorious communists adopted the line.
Scale and precision are prized by mapmakers, but the nine-dash line lacks any geographical coordinates.

It looks as though it was added with a thick black marker pen. What's more, Beijing has never properly explained what it represents. Does China's claim to "indisputable sovereignty" over the scattered territorial features inside the line derive from the line itself? Or is it the other way round, with the line deriving from those territorial features and the waters that surround them? China's neighbors who dispute its territorial assertions—among them the Philippines, Vietnam, Brunei and Malaysia—are left to guess.

For these reasons, the prevailing view among Western legal scholars has long been thatthe nine-dash line wouldn't stand much chance if it was ever challenged under international law.
We may be about to find out.

On Sunday, the Philippines filed the first-ever legal challenge to the line as part of a 4,000-page submission to a U.N. arbitration tribunal in The Hague.
It wants the line declared as without legal weight so that it can exploit the offshore energy and fishery resources within its U.N.-declared exclusive economic zone. u
China has so far abstained from the proceedings. The landmark case risks a Chinese backlash. Already, Beijing has all but frozen political ties with Manila.

In recent days, Chinese ships have been playing cat-and-mouse games with Philippine vessels trying to reprovision marines stuck on a lonely outpost called the Second Thomas Shoal.
But what's given the case even greater significance — and a potential for escalation to a strategic level -- is that the U.S. has joined in attacks of the nine-dash line, dropping its previous diplomatic caution.

In congressional testimony in February, Daniel Russel, the U.S. assistant secretary of state for East Asian and Pacific Affairs, said that while Washington doesn't take a position on sovereignty issues, the way that China pursues its territorial claims by reference to the nine-dash line creates "uncertainty, insecurity and instability."

He added that the U.S. "would welcome China to clarify or adjust its nine-dash-line claim to bring it in accordance with the international law of the sea." A Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman retorted that "China's rights and interests in the South China Sea are formed in history and protected by international law." He didn't elaborate.

What prompted the American shift in rhetoric, says Paul Haenle, a former director for China, Taiwan, and Mongolian Affairs on the U.S. National Security Council, was China's decision last November to declare an Air Defense Identification Zone over the East China Sea, including disputed islands administered by Japan.

Washington has since explicitly warned Beijing not to do the same over the South China Sea.
It fears, says Mr. Haenle "that we'll wake up one morning and discover the whole region has changed." But altering the nine-dash line, as the U.S. suggests, may be politically impossible for Beijing.

China regards the Philippines' action as a gross insolence. It's a slap at Xi Jinping's much trumpeted "China Dream," a notion that implies the restoration of the country's imperial splendor, including its control over a sea that it regards more or less as its internal lake.

BN-CE081_0401CW_G_20140401055600.jpg

A China Coast Guard vessel tried to block a Philippine government boat as it attempted to enter a disputed part of the South China Sea on March 29.

Where is all this headed?

If Manila prevails at The Hague — and it's not clear that the U.N. tribunal will accept jurisdiction over the case -- China could simply ignore the verdict and carry on as before. The simplest solution would be for all countries concerned to shelve their territorial disputes and focus on joint development of the area's natural resources. But that's not the way the Chinese empire has traditionally worked things out. In past days, small countries like the Philippines knew their place — at the bottom of a regional hierarchy dominated by China. It is not likely to quietly allow Manila to upset that order.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles...0001424052702303978304579474570220330370.html

the nine dashlines are simplified from former eleven dashlines, which was put forward by Chiang Kai-shek, former president of the Republic of China, in other words, Taiwan. Since Taiwan is American allies, I have a question. Hey, US, whose side are you really on?

Back
Top Bottom