What's new

South China Sea Forum

I posted something from AP. All your have in response is a mouth piece article of the Vietcong government. Are all you Vietnamese here working for the government of Vietnam? Its ok if you are. This is common in communist countries.

It's true many western medias are trashing China these days, however, there are none come to Vietnam's rescue, especially in the SCS issues.

I posted something from AP. All your have in response is a mouth piece article of the Vietcong government. Are all you Vietnamese here working for the government of Vietnam? Its ok if you are. This is common in communist countries.

No, you're wrong.
In Vietnam there is not "50 Cents Party" like of CCP's. lol chinese :lol:
I only represent the opinion of a Vietnamese people.

Hoang Sa is Islands of Vietnam from Ancient time. China robbed 1974.

20110622211306_16.JPG

The sovereignty stele erected by the Republic of Vietnam on Spratly Island in 1961.

correct `50 cents are too much for monkey jobs``so in vietnam the vietcon only pays 5 cents

Actually, you only get 50 Maos for each comment, not 50 cents. It's just a way to call of the west. lol.

Relax, it's just a figure of speech of saying no one backs your claims either, am not accusing Vietnam of any wrong doings.

You're wrong. There are many people support the legitimate claims of Vietnam and the Philippines on the SCS. We claim based on UNCLOS1982, historical basis and legal basis. Only China's claim is illegal and no basis and is not internationally recognized.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/197996-us-senator-mccain-warns-china-over-move-disputed-islands.html#post3227569

You're wrong. There are many people support the legitimate claims of Vietnam and the Philippines on the SCS. We claim based on UNCLOS1982, historical basis and legal basis. Only China's claim is illegal and no basis and is not internationally recognized.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/197996-us-senator-mccain-warns-china-over-move-disputed-islands.html#post3227569

LOL How easy the defensive term 'You are wrong' come out of your mouth these days. Are you guilty of anything?

Read my post #6, didn't I say everyone, including John McCain here, is trashing China these days, however does it mean he support Vietnam? I got to thank you for proofing my point though as if I need it.

Sansha City demonstrates Chinese sovereignty and administration over South China Sea

iU6c6.jpg

China's Sansha City in the South China Sea

China is creating facts on the ground.

Sansha City looks very modern. It sends a clear message of Chinese sovereignty and administration (from Sansha City) over the South China Sea.

Vietnam and the Philippines can no longer claim they're closer to the South China Sea and its islands.

China's Sansha City is the closest city to the disputed South China Sea islands. In addition to China's powerful historical claims, the proximity argument has shifted into China's favor.

[Note: Thank you to Greyboy2 for the picture.]

CCP playing good.

Making a city out of military base to reinforce their claim. Behind the negotiating table they can easily say the islands populace want to be in China just how the argument is used in the Falklands and UK example.

But if i was in PLAN id be trying to get a post there. Looks very scenic.

Back
Top Bottom