What's new

South China Sea Arbitration News & Discussion

it is not even an UN organization, and according to the UN Charter (a foundation of international law, I might remind everyone) arbitration can only occur under two party consent. China did not even consent to participation in the PCA.

The size of the island cannot support agriculture, the inhabitants lived on fishing and I'm sure our Chinese friends have photos of the their fishing vessels.

By using the word inhabitant you have to show evidence of their habitation....i.e that they had houses at the place in question.

A picture of some boats they used to get to the place is not evidence of them living there permanently.

By using the word inhabitant you have to show evidence of their habitation....i.e that they had houses at the place in question.

A picture of some boats they used to get to the place is not evidence of them living there permanently.

I saw the photo, I think I saw homes in the background.

Probably true.
But we are discussing here, how the ruling is going to effect the nations involved in South China issue. India is not a party to it.

Now you're being modest! India is not a party to it but on behalf of the indian politicians Hindustan Times is trying its best to show what a great loss the big bad wolf would incur if it does not bite China.

Last edited:
125201j33k22z3rhkhgilg.jpg

the organisation who make the arbitration about South china sea, they only rented the same location. the whole thing has nothing to do with united nation .

from UN official weibo .

Please translate it for us.

Now you're being modest! India is not a party to it but on behalf of the indian politicians Hindustan Times is trying its best to show what a great loss the big bad wolf would incur if does not bite China.
Sir,
Newspapers are entitled for their own views and so are politicians, but my firm belief is foreign policy is over and beyond individual views of person(s).
If you would've noticed, many countries issued statements yesterday after The Hague court ruling, urging to be mature in making comments and not see it as victory or loss to parties. there are gains to some surely, but to make South China issue as a battle in some kind of fictional war against China is certainly absurd, imho.

What was the thread? There are so many of them, it's difficult to keep track!

I use search feature....of Taiping and greenwood for user (for convenience).

Here are the pics he posted:

103440059-jpg.317152

1322707789458-jpg.317148

Ignoring proving that these pictures are even what they claim to be, I don't think a case can be made that any clear houses are in view.

Unless you got some other pictures?

To me they all look like visitors rather than settlers...I mean they are all men and in sailor style outfits....theres even a captain.

I use search feature....of Taiping and greenwood for user (for convenience).

Here are the pics he posted:

103440059-jpg.317152

1322707789458-jpg.317148

Ignoring proving that these pictures are even what they claim to be, I don't think a case can be made that any clear houses are in view.

Unless you got some other pictures?

Do you see the roof of a home behind the 9th person from the right? I see it.

Man the chicoms nachings and the drone supports do not understand moot and academic they are in denial thinking insulting us filipinos will change a damn thing well they can say do whatever touch us they are screwed

Do you see the roof of a home behind the 9th person from the right? I see it.

Thats not going to hold up in court I am afraid. Need a better clear picture. It could practically be anything.

Sir,
Newspapers are entitled for their own views and so are politicians, but my firm belief is foreign policy is over and beyond individual views of person(s).
If you would've noticed, many countries issued statements yesterday after The Hague court ruling, urging to be mature in making comments and not see it as victory or loss to parties. there are gains to some surely, but to make South China issue as a battle in some kind of fictional war against China is certainly absurd, imho.

The kind of maturity in you is rare in india, most indians along with politicians are dancing blindly to the tune being played by the big bad wolves. They have already started worshiping one of those warmongers as a deity, praying to Hindu gods for his victory in election. You tell me, what does it say about your countrymen?

Last edited:
Thats not going to hold up in court I am afraid. Need a better clear picture. It could practically be anything.

You wanted picture of homes and showed you one and now you say it's not going to hold up in court!!!! Yes I agree it's not going to hold up in a kangaroo court. Therefore, China must do what needs to be done and that is to exercise her sovereignty over the SCS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom