What's new

South Asia a Major Power

the origin of rajput traces back to central asia

That is true, the origin of raj puts is from Central Asia, jutts also trace their origins from Central Asia. Punjab comprises of many ethnicities of jutts and Rajputs, and they often marry each other here in Pakistan.

Migrations happened through out History, USA belong to Native Americans But Europeans went there and now they call it "Land of free and Home of Brave".

In the present context India is a strong power who is spreading its tentacles out of S.Asia. Durrani empire Belong to Afghanistan.

Rajputs is a mixed race comprising of Indians and White huns (chau-huns).

Last edited:
South Asia unfortunately won't be a major power nor any of its countries would become a super power.

South Asia unfortunately won't be a major power nor any of its countries would become a super power.
Sorry Pal.

I believe India has the ability/potential to become the 3rd largest power in the world after USA and China if it works right.

Yes, that means a bigger economic and military power than Russia.
Geographical Size alone doesnt define ability of power, the population size is equally important.

Sorry Pal.

I believe India has the ability/potential to become the 3rd largest power in the world after USA and China if it works right.

Yes, that means a bigger economic and military power than Russia.
Geographical Size alone doesnt define ability of power, the population size is equally important.

You have an opinion and i have mine you'rs would stay just an opinion won't be transformed into facts according to me just as mine won't according to you'rs. Anyways i don't want to discuss India specifically here just the region and on the topic i gave my opinion that no way would this region become a major power.

You have an opinion and i have mine you'rs would stay just an opinion won't be transformed into facts according to me just as mine won't according to you'rs. Anyways i don't want to discuss India specifically here just the region and on the topic i gave my opinion that no way would this region become a major power.
Ofcourse the region wont become a major power. The region has the likes of Pakistan who's loyalties lies in the deserts of West Asia.

India on the other hand is a different game altogether.
We have the size, the population, the reach.
Whether Indians are able to convert that potential to substance is the question, or whether they remain as they are now.

Ofcourse the region wont become a major power. The region has the likes of Pakistan who's loyalties lies in the deserts of West Asia.

India on the other hand is a different game altogether.
We have the size, the population, the reach.
Whether Indians are able to convert that potential to substance is the question, or whether they remain as they are now.

Do you always have to demean Pakistan?? But why am i even asking this listen i did not mention India and neither do i want to because that would derail the thread but if you are unable to digest the opinions of others without resorting to such comments then don't bother.

Do you always have to demean Pakistan??
Fine. Your right, I got carried away.

But why am i even asking this listen i did not mention India and neither do i want to because that would derail the thread but if you are unable to digest the opinions of others without resorting to such comments then don't bother.
India is the biggest economy, biggest military power, biggest diplomatic heft in South Asia.

Any talk of South Asia becoming a major power is dependent on India becoming so as well.

Is that not logical?

Fine. Your right, I got carried away.

India is the biggest economy, biggest military power, biggest diplomatic heft in South Asia.

Any talk of South Asia becoming a major power is dependent on India becoming so as well.

Is that not logical?

I am not denying that but you're statement about Pakistan was biased and uncalled for.

I am not denying that but you're statement about Pakistan was biased and uncalled for.
I did agree to that part did I not.
I'll say it again if you want to hear it - Fine. Your right. I got carried away.

If India Pakistan stop wasting their income on useless defense budgets and gain some trust this region is unbeatable, this region lacks trust and has faced(facing) worst of poverty, corruption, religious extremism & wars. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.

If India Pakistan stop wasting their income on useless defense budgets and gain some trust this region is unbeatable, this region lacks trust and has faced(facing) worst of poverty, corruption, religious extremism & wars. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.

I am not disagreeing with you but there is an "IF" in you're statement and thats the only reason why South Asia won't become a major power. This isn't Europe that after fighting some real bloody wars they come to terms with the fact that they have to live with each other and for mutual vested interests develop trust and take confidence building measures. This is South Asia people here would die killing others but not work for the benefits of their own people forget about people of the rest of the region.

I am not disagreeing with you but there is an "IF" in you're statement and thats the only reason why South Asia won't become a major power. This isn't Europe that after fighting some real bloody wars they come to terms with the fact that they have to live with each other and for mutual vested interests develop trust and take confidence building measures. This is South Asia people here would die killing others but not work for the benefits of their own people forget about people of the rest of the region.
If Europe can do it why can't South Asia?

China, Pakistan, India and now Iran all are nuclear powers. We all need to act maturely, we all have access to that red button and billions of innocent lives are at stake. This is the only thing which worries me.

Successful eradication of hurdles like poverty, illiteracy, oppression & religious extremism will do wonders here, and if we keep building hatred then a nuclear holocaust is not far away in this region.

and in my honest opinion all religions are a cancer to humanity...

If Europe can do it why can't South Asia?

China, Pakistan, India and now Iran all are nuclear powers. We all need to act maturely, we all have access to that red button and billions of innocent lives are at stake. This is the only thing which worries me.

Successful eradication of hurdles like poverty, illiteracy, oppression & religious extremism will do wonders here, and if we keep building hatred then a nuclear holocaust is not far away in this region.

and in my honest opinion all religions are a cancer to humanity...

Well all of it is "should be" or "needs to be" but not feasible considering the temperament of these nations particularly India and Pakistan and i agree we have a very real threat of a nuclear holocaust which most people don't bother thinking about while continuing with their mudslinging competitions. I am not saying Europe is superior to us but they differ in their mentality thats why they gave preference to the benefits of their people over the killings of others. Well thats you're personal opinion to me religion is the choice of the people and it should be respected be it on an individual or state level.

Back
Top Bottom