What's new

South Africa demolishes Indian bowling to score 438

I heard South African players orders a Beef stake at restaurant and they were refused

They took the anger out on poor bowlers

In reply, South Africa demolishes India Batting.

Century by Indian bowler though. Another left out by 3 overs. Such a noob team.

Lost by 214 runs :rofl:

12106779_521882387985901_407885882485713214_n.jpg

Is Modi gov gonna press charges against SA players or do they have Diplomatic Immunity? After all rape is illegal and should not be tolerated in any form.

I had the great honour of watching De Villiers and Du Plessis destroy Indian dreams live, the Indian fielders looked like they would cry any moment, Dhoni looked like a dead man walking. What a great batting by both, De Villiers is in my opinion greatest hitter of the ball in this century.

pathetic and happy as usual :lol:

how many times has pak beaten india the last 10 years? once? twice?

A nation of 1.3 billion has just been defeated by a nation of 55 million on their home soil. That's 1,300,000,000 getting whacked by 55,000,000. India is a nation that has one of the largest economies in the world, is supposed to be a superpower, has a 1.3 billion population who are cricket obsessed. Yet they have been defeated by a nation who plays cricket as a secondary sport and has only a population of 55 million. Says a lot about the indian race.

This was an attempt to make Indians feel how it feels like after being raped.
One for the rape Victims.

pathetic and happy as usual :lol:

how many times has pak beaten india the last 10 years? once? twice?

You had to put 10 years in because;

-Over all India is still around 20 wins short of Pakistan in ODI series ( Pak: 72 wins and India: 51 wins)

-Since 2000's India has hosted 4 ODI series and guess what Pakistan won 3 out of those 4

-In an overall 30 ODI matches played on Indian soil Pakistan has won 19

"pathetic & happy" -- right ??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tonight on news hour ,has modi rise in india causing downfall of flat track bullies, modi need to answer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom