What's new

Source says COVID-19 comes from US lab in Fort Detrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
At present, the United States is the most likely.It can explain many things.

The first patient in China was found on December 1, and the estimated date of infection was about mid-November.The first case in France was on December 2. If China is the origin, then France could not be so early.The first patient in Italy even predates China, but the Italian government has not confirmed the news, only the opinion of medical experts.

The US intelligence agency issued an internal warning in November, and the United States also held a pandemic meeting.The United States entered the flu season two months in advance, and then the flu season mysteriously disappeared. The mayor of the United States claimed that he was infected in November.

The U.S. refuses to do epidemic tracking and refuses the United Nations inspection laboratory.

I really can't think of the second explanation.

At present, the United States is the most likely.It can explain many things.

The first patient in China was found on December 1, and the estimated date of infection was about mid-November.The first case in France was on December 2. If China is the origin, then France could not be so early.The first patient in Italy even predates China, but the Italian government has not confirmed the news, only the opinion of medical experts.

The US intelligence agency issued an internal warning in November, and the United States also held a pandemic meeting.The United States entered the flu season two months in advance, and then the flu season mysteriously disappeared. The mayor of the United States claimed that he was infected in November.

The U.S. refuses to do epidemic tracking and refuses the United Nations inspection laboratory.

I really can't think of the second explanation.
How can a guilty criminal willing to allow his evil deed be inspected?

COVID is a Grey’s from Area 51 conspiracy to stem the global tide of the Chinese rise. 15 lizard instagram agents also attacked Tik-Tok infrastructure which was fought off by the brave men of the 15th people’s alien commando battalion which is a secret unit of the most elite Han patriots but no news agency will report this.

Yawn... so jealous of China :rolleyes:
pal..... i have many chinese friends. I do admire a lot about china.
but what i do not have any 2 cents for is communism and communist party paid trolls like you.

this forum is now flooded post covid to spread disinformation.

So, piss off.

but what i do not have any 2 cents for is communism and communist party paid trolls like you.
Do you know anything about "communism"? Can you give a definition and explain what you don't like about it? If you can't, I'll just assume it's blind hatred based on ignorance. Don't worry this kind of stupidity is a common part of human nature. :rofl:

Do you know anything about "communism"? Can you give a definition and explain what you don't like about it? If you can't, I'll just assume it's blind hatred based on ignorance. Don't worry this kind of stupidity is a common part of human nature. :rofl:
commie troll... another one to add to my ignore list.

you communists cannot handle the truth that is why lies and harassment of people is your nature.
More like US lackey like you can handle US is the crap country that spread evil and virus.

The world will be a better place without a country like USA.

ralph-baric.png

Well, atleast this chap is still alive.

Debrief him.

They says, it originated in China, yet its America which is the most infected. Yes chimps, we hear yea.

Trump unleashed COVID bio weapon from Fort Derrick on his own people to kill the weak, the vulnerable, the minorities, the disabled, the homeless for his grand Aryan dream. Trump refused to wear a face mask to encourage people not to wear face mask.

pal..... i have many chinese friends. I do admire a lot about china.

this forum is now flooded post covid to spread disinformation.

So, piss off.
Nice fake story. I also have American friends but US government is evil organisation. Any support of it is in collaboration and will be equally responsible and condemn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom