What's new

Soon: KADDB Center begins the quantitative production of modern hexagonal propulsion mechanism

Philip the Arab

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
KADDB will soon launch the quantitative production of a modern six-speed mechanism from its production that is still being tested and evaluated until now. Although this mechanism has been fully produced, the KADDB's assessment and evaluation center continues to evaluate it, according to the Arab Security and Defense Journal, from Cadbury's executive director, retired general Mohammed Farghal.

KADDB was the only Arab company to participate in the IDEF 2019 exhibition in Istanbul, where the platform included a collection of models of armor produced by the most prominent armored New Monster, which contracted Saudi Arabia on a large amount of them, according to Arab security sources.

In an exclusive interview with the Executive Director of the Center, Farghal said that the Center is working to keep abreast of modern wars by producing platforms that meet the needs of the modern armed forces. "As a leadership center, we always strive to develop and expand in vital areas, especially in the internal arena, such as the security services. We have entered the technology of future wars and cybersecurity and have established a special cybersecurity academy. We are also devising virtual reality techniques to provide solutions to the armed forces of the security services and available to students and professors of Jordanian universities to benefit from research. "

In addition to the industrial intelligence that the center is working on the development of its technology, KADDB is producing armor competing with its international counterparts in quality, and the most prominent proof of its quality is the increased demand for it.

Among these mechanisms is the monster mechanism, a four-wheel-drive mechanism with advanced protection. "The monster has proved its presence in real operations and for this reason, it has been very popular. And sold and used in more than one of the countries of the region as well as for use within Jordan, a product that has provided an effective solution to the armed forces and proved worthy in the field. "

The machine can also be equipped with different types of weapons. It is built on one of the best structures in the world Tatra structure. "The demand for this mechanism is rising more and more, and not just in the Middle East," he said.

The center produces a four-wheel-drive armored vehicle, the main fighting mechanism for the Jordanian gendarmerie. In addition to the production of the eight payment mechanism, the genus that was built on the structure of Tatra and the center began to produce a number of them. The mechanism of the genie has attracted interest in many of the countries that started its request. @Nashab Apparently some customers are interested in the Mared 8x8

Regarding the Center's ability to meet the needs of the Jordanian armed forces, Farghal said: "We can not meet all the needs of the armed forces because some of them exceed our capabilities but we are partners with them in the production of the center. We also cover shortages through external partnerships. "

On the aviation sector, Farghal said that the center's capacity is modest in this field and is limited to the production of winged aircraft and helicopters. "We have different programs and our capabilities are modest but very promising. "We are testing the planes and providing them with cameras or weapons."

"We always aspire to have real cooperation with Gulf countries, whether UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait or Qatar," Farghal said. We seek partnerships that offer success for all concerned. "

The King Abdullah II Center for Design and Development comprises more than 12 companies and deals with various fields in the security and defense sector to provide solutions and requirements for the Jordanian armed forces and security forces.

The Al-Fares 6x6 bridges the gap between the Al-Mared and the Al-Whash
KADDB_Al-Fares_01.jpg

Can you explain more? Google translate don't give me a nice translate
The translation is saying KADDB is making progress in vehicles and have sold many Al Wash to Saudi Arabia and there is interest in the Al Mared 8x8.

Oh I'm not sure if that was talking about the snakehead turret but I think it is.

View attachment 558368
I googled that but find spacecrafts hexagonal engines for adopting moves in space. Anyway good news I hope to see more inter Arab trading issues. I think Al mared have a big chance for marketing in region and Africa and South West Asia maybe Pakistan too

I googled that but find spacecrafts hexagonal engines for adopting moves in space. Anyway good news I hope to see more inter Arab trading issues. I think Al mared have a big chance for marketing in region and Africa and South West Asia maybe Pakistan too
Pakistan I don't think so but maybe. African countries like Nigeria, Libya, and some other poor countries fighting terrorism seem like good customers. My favorite variant is the STANAG 4569 Level 5.

gfdhrtjhredgserhytrjgrfh-png.553161

dfhdfhfggdfgw-png.553162

Also, university students are a big help with some projects for 2019 happening including radar warning system.

https://www.aabu.edu.jo/nara/userIm...file/KADDB Suggested Projects 2019-latest.pdf

Pakistan I don't think so but maybe. African countries like Nigeria, Libya, and some other poor countries fighting terrorism seem like good customers. My favorite variant is the STANAG 4569 Level 5.

gfdhrtjhredgserhytrjgrfh-png.553161

dfhdfhfggdfgw-png.553162

Also, university students are a big help with some projects for 2019 happening including radar warning system.

https://www.aabu.edu.jo/nara/userImages/userfiles100000/file/KADDB Suggested Projects 2019-latest.pdf
If it's good for poor countries I think south america is a potential market but market is full of armoured vehicles Jordan must work hard in marketing

سامحنی حبیبی انا ما بیه احچی عربی کامل. قلیل
Because I born in non Arab country and grow don't look to my flags they are my heart with UAE and Jordan and also my English language is terrible too sorry

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom