What's new

Something wrong with # of posts

Maira La

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
@WebMaster

Maybe it's just me, but I woke up this fine morning, all set to get promoted to Lieutenant Commander, when I noticed my # of post was around 50 less than the night before.

Worse yet, afterward my post count's been stuck at 1949, regardless of how much I post (until now lol).

Weird, right? Either it's just me seeing things or the mods don't want to promote Bangalis to higher ranks. :mad::mad:

Worse yet, afterward my post count's been stuck at 1949, regardless of how much I post (until now lol).
Wow!!
who keeps a count of posts???
I dont even know how many posts I've made.
Btw I've seen members making similar complains when they're about to get promoted.
Maira La said:
Weird, right? Either it's just me seeing things or the mods don't want to promote Bangalis to higher ranks. :mad::mad:
:lol:

Hope the issue is solved soon.. ciao!

Wow!!
who keeps a count of posts???

I don't 99% of the time.... but(!) when you notice that your post count's 1999 and expect to reach the 2000 milestone, but drops by 50 the next day (and stays the same for the next few posts), you know it's time for some heads to roll! :mad:

May be they have deleted a thread or 2 (which you have actively participated in)

@WebMaster
I'm unable to open the threads posted by me from my profile. PDF shows "no content found".

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom