What's new

Something for India and Pakistan.

Sinnerman108

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Here let me share some thing that I think India and Pakistan can do together and make a lot of money together as well.

At present we sit on possible the most fertile piece of real state on the planet.

We are able to produce food to feed our own people and still export using agricultural technology and techniques from hundreds of year old.

We are blessed with 4 season with summers hot enough to produce any thing we want.

We are blessed with rain cycles that the rest of the world can only WISH they had.

Whats more we have a population base which is hard working, more than any other.

If we can fix the short comings we can produce MORE agriculture than any other country in the world.

Which would mean that once the grain part of the crop is taken away the rest of the crop can become BIOMASS !

Our region can become the biggest BIOMASS producer in the world.

BIOMASS and subsequent genetic (Bacteria) engineering can produce more bio fuel ( Diesel, light oils, Ethanol) than any one else.

Once the oil dries up, we can find our selves in a V V happy spot IF we start planning NOW.

Our populations are majority farmers and I don't think there is a better idea to put the people to work instead of using their hard work for war.

I will also encourage the readers to have a look at Europe and America's current deep freeze weather.

They :-)taz:) will do any thing to get their hands on this land.
SAVE IT.
:police:

good commercial geographical reveals for both countries.:smokin:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom