What's new

Some Glimps From Aero India 2019.

and give that sources, they also referring the same sources @Shreyas Karambelkar :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Its a matter of time as u said,Didn't you?

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...oin-at-a-later-stage/articleshow/64981021.cms

and give that sources, they also referring the same sources @Shreyas Karambelkar :crazy::crazy::crazy:
and just in case if you don't believe on Indian source.

https://www.janes.com/article/79457/india-withdraws-from-fgfa-project-leaving-russia-to-go-it-alone

what a source you have one news website and other defense websites @Shreyas Karambelkar :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:, i mean your claim about from IAF/Defense attache to Russia, give me those link that's saying FGFA will acquired at later stages @Shreyas Karambelkar :crazy::crazy::crazy:

so you have no proof and just trolling and your countrymen senior/elites/professionals with a better relations with armed forces than you no nothing but your newbe here know everything what false ego you have @Shreyas Karambelkar

I may be a newbe here that doesn't mean I've no knowledge.
Besides, janes isnt a credible source? Had it been reporting some pakistani news then only it'd considered as reliable source?

I may be a newbe here that doesn't mean I've no knowledge.
Besides, janes isnt a credible source? Had it been reporting some pakistani news then only it'd considered as reliable source?
only sources you claims IAF and defense attache to Russia is reliable sources as you claimed but in the front your countrymen seniors/professional/elites with a direct or indirect connections, you know nothing and just trolling @Shreyas Karambelkar :disagree:

hal Jag Upgrade Cockpit.jpg
hal cockpit 1.jpg

India is doing well in MMI/Cockpit designs. Hell, even the russians could learn something!

View attachment 541765 View attachment 541766

India is doing well in MMI/Cockpit designs. Hell, even the russians could learn something!

The Russians could learn a lot. No idea if you are being sarcastic, but then, many a true word....and all that.

This was imparted very subtly by the source through (in hindsight) an exceptionally good technology transfer programme well before the SU30s started arriving.

Make a Comment if only you've something which adds up to the debate.Otherwise don't, I am not here to entertain deutchbags.

Do get your spellings correct. In the title, it should read 'glimpses'.

Secondly, he is a douchebag, not a deutchbag.

Back
Top Bottom