What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you her that terrorist groups like hamas hail the turkish democracy you know that this country going into the wrong direction. I am against military coup i prefer democracy transition but in this case when you have a leader that destroy everything:
1.use democracy to make theocracy.
2.closing up newspaper that have different opinion.
3.jailed journalists
4. fire 2700 judges (what they have to do with the military coup? wtf)
5.shifting the country into islamic republic banana style country.
6.cracking on opposition (thier isn't real opposition in turky any more)

i wouldn't be surprised if in the coming years woman will be ban from wearing western clothing in public.

TRT making declaration on gunpoint of coupe attempters.

The people who is willing to see the conflicts in Turkish streets similar to Syria, will always fall into desperation because the cultural tendency of Turkish people tied deep with social, democratic, law rules of Turkish Republic with a strong nationalistic feelings. Turks have a vision like playing top in leadership, technology; While being proud of own cultures.

In Politics, All famous politic figures are goner but Turkish Republic is the heritage of our ancestors. The Majority of Turkish people may not vote for related politicians. They may even hate their politic attitudes or ideologies but Changing the management with such a disgusting way ( bombing own people, buildings, TBMM) are not allowed in Democratic Republics. Turks are against all type of coups and never allow to shed the blood of own brothers cause of politic differences. As you see, All politic parties from all colours, all parts of Turkish nation, Syndicates have tied hand to hand and stopped a small part of Army. That's How It works in my country. We are proud of our soldiers, polices, TSK, EGM, MIT all security units in my country. We are proud of our country. The name of this country is Turkiye. We have established this country with blood and never allow enemies to separate into pieces.

so Instead of bloody conflicts in Turkish streets, We will make you follow the latest technological advancements of Turkish industry in forum pages. The people who wants malignancy of Turkiye, will keep shaking with fear When they heart the name of T-129 Atak, Altay, Tulpar, Kaplan, SOM, Gezgin, Atmaca, Milgem, Istanbul class, TF-2000, TF-X, Goktuğ, Yildirim, Bora, Kasirga, Anadolu...etc

We will always keep telling the destructive effects of those Turkish designed war tools instead of fights of brothers in our streets. Watch Turkish Republic carefully. We keep to be the serious headache to enemies locating in this region !

Thread locked !

images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom