What's new

Soldier injured in Malakand suicide attack

Veeru

BANNED
Reaction score
Soldier injured in Malakand suicide attack

kurram-agency-soldiers-epa1-640x480.jpg

Militants were hiding in a house identified by local people. PHOTO: FILE/EPA

PESHAWAR: A Pakistan Army soldier was injured when a suicide bomber blew himself up in the Batkhela area of Malakand Agency on Saturday morning.

Sources said that security forces had launched a search operation when locals informed them about a family, which had migrated to the area a few months ago, and were suspected of involvement in terrorism. When security forces cordoned off the house, suspected militants hiding inside fired on them. Soldiers returned fire and an encounter ensued.

“When (the militants were) encircled, a suicide bomber blew himself up, injuring a soldier while another was arrested before he could detonate his explosive vest,” sources said, adding that five ‘handlers’ had also been arrested during the operation.

After the blast, security forces sealed the entry and exit routes and shifted the arrested persons to an undisclosed location.

A resident told The Express Tribune that local people were worried after the incident because militants, fleeing from Mohmand Agency in the wake of an operation there, were entering Malakand again.

Meanwhile, four suspected militants were killed in a clash with security forces in Tarat area of Madyan district in the Malakand Agency.

Sources said that security forces had tried to stop a suspect vehicle for searching when its passengers opened fire.

The personnel deployed fired back, killing all occupants who were later identified as: Umar Ali, Zakirullah, both residents of Fatehpur, Shafiullah from Pir Paty and Bakht Zada, from Khwazakhela district.

Militancy: Soldier injured in Malakand suicide attack – The Express Tribune

Thank you for keeping us updates on every little bit. Now I wont need Geo news thanks to you. Since you have done a phd on Pakistan can you please tell me what the weather is going to be today in Karachi? Or is it only negative news you share?

Thank you for keeping us updates on every little bit. Now I wont need Geo news thanks to you. Since you have done a phd on Pakistan can you please tell me what the weather is going to be today in Karachi? Or is it only negative news you share?

let him do his job dude, bhartis are free time useless people... let them have full heart satisfaction...

as long as this veeru guy is not limited for posting threads or issued ban ill ignore him for good...

Weather for Karachi, Pakistan

24°C | °F

Current: Mostly Cloudy

Wind: S at 27 km/h

Humidity: 78%

Sun

26°C | 15°C

Anything else???????

On serious note plz don't target the messenger, i just post real news with authantic sources. If u can't deny the news don't target the messenger.

As for negative news If i post some good news in India Defence section it will be bad news for pakistan and Vice-versa.

So its all in ur thinking.

Weather for Karachi, Pakistan

24°C | °F

Current: Mostly Cloudy

Wind: S at 27 km/h

Humidity: 78%

Sun

26°C | 15°C

Anything else???????

On serious note plz don't target the messenger, i just post real news with authantic sources. If u can't deny the news don't target the messenger.

As for negative news If i post some good news in India Defence section it will be bad news for pakistan and Vice-versa.

So its all in ur thinking.

Thank you very much as I said I wont need geo news thanks to you. You have done a great favor for me. You can only post negative news from Pakistan and this is actually a fact. So it's not really my thinking.

A very guud achievement by the security forces indeed. Preemption is the key to success, as displayed by the two incidents that were shared in the news.

Guud going guys!:tup:

11 terrorists killed in Swat, one security cop martyred

SWAT, BATTA KHELA, (SANA): Security forces on Saturday killed at least 11 terrorists in Swat after suicide bomber attacked on security forces in which one security person was martyred and four people including two security personnel were injured in Malakand.

According to details, the suicide bomber blew himself up when security forces tried to arrest him during search operation against terrorists in Ghambat area of Malakand.

According to the sources the injured in the attack have been shifted to hospital.

Security forces imposed curfew in the area and started search operation for arrests of miscreants. At least five terrorists were arrested during the search operation.

During search operation in different areas of Swat, forces have killed 11 terrorists. Security forces killed five terrorists in Sher Palam and Palusar. While four terrorists were killed in clash with security forces in Tirat area in Madin.

Reports said militants were killed during a clash with security forces in Matta at Dir border area while entering Swat valley.

According to officials, the militants were fleeing from an ongoing military operation in Mohmand Agency and clashed with security forces while entering the Swat valley.

Nearly 4,000 people have so far been killed in terrorist attacks throughout Pakistan since July 2007.

Anything else???????

Why should we deny it. The way the jawans encircled the terrorists and the pathetic terrorist was forced to blow himself shows the glimpse of extra ordinary performance of Pak Army against terrorism. Why the hell we would try to deny our achievements. Thanks for sharing a positive news with us. ;)

Hehehehe.Lolzzz. :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom