What's new

Sohail Tanveer got married with Komal Khan "Scandal"

vijayjha

BANNED
Reaction score
Pakistan News – Pakistani cricketer Sohail Tanveer got married with Komal Khan but on the other hand, another wife of Sohail Tanveer come on the front when the news on air, E Pakistan News Reported.

Sohail Tanveer, a fast bowler of Pakistan cricket team got married in October 10, 2011 and his first wife Nosheen told the media that he has already married with her and he is also father of a daughter.
Nosheen demand that he must accept his daughter and on the other hand Sohail Tanveer accepted the allegations of Nosheen that he was married with her and he also accept that she is his daughter he has no problem to accept his daughter.
Sohail Tanveer also told that the divorced paper will be sent to Nosheen as soon as possible.
Sohail Tanveer also told that the divorced paper will be sent to Nosheen as soon as possible.
Nosheen give some details about his first married with her; that Sohail Tanveer purposed her first and they meet in some friend’s parties and letter on Sohail Tanveer contact with her through friends.
Some of Sohail’s Friends were also attended his first married ceremony.
Nosheen told that he just use her only for contacts and got a strong background.
She claimed that she has more enough background then Sohail Tanveer.
She got a daughter from him in August and her name is Shah Bano.
Sohail Tanveer meets with his daughter on last Saturday.
At the end, Nosheen told the media that she just want a proper right for her daughter and a name of Sohail Tanveer.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

and the funny part is pakistani mullah are supporting him that he did a HALAL thing
he doesnt need to inform or ask his first wife about second marriage

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

what a shame

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

these are the ppl who are responsible for bad image of ISLAM
some said very correct that "Islam is best religion but has worst followers"

[/COLOR]what a shame
these are the ppl who are responsible for bad image of ISLAM

How someone's personal life has anything to do with the image of Islam. Religion is immune to actions of anyone specifically when there is nothing associated to the same in this particular news.

How someone's personal life has anything to do with the image of Islam. Religion is immune to actions of anyone specifically when there is nothing associated to the same in this particular news.

i mean to say that sohail tanvir dumped his first wife and got married to new girl
and there are mullah in pakistan claiming that he did a right thing as per mullah any one has no need to ask permission from first wife before going for second marriage
i am pointing those mullah not sohail tanvir i.e those mullah making bad image of ISLAM

i mean to say that sohail tanvir dumped his first wife and got married to new girl
and there are mullah in pakistan claiming that he did a right thing as per mullah any one has no need to ask permission from first wife before going for second marriage
i am pointing those mullah not sohail tanvir i.e those mullah making bad image of ISLAM

He came on national tv and accepted it.... and told tht they had seperated n divorce papers will be given to her soon... Now what has this or islam gotta do with some average indian ? troll.

ok now mullahs should come and learn from u about islam right?

can i ask where is ur madrassah?

TARIQ

His daughter will be remembered that her father Tanveer secretly affair with another woman to divorce her mother.

I hate some of guys who get women for pregnant, and then quick divorces.

sohail_tanveer_got_hitched_with_little_controversy.jpg

Sohail Tanveer - 2nd Wife did not know about 1st Marriage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CIu9GlbLa8&feature=related

His first wife
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nMM_OVp7b8g

He came on national tv and accepted it.... and told tht they had seperated n divorce papers will be given to her soon... Now what has this or islam gotta do with some average indian ? troll.
once again i am not pointing sohail tanvir i am pointing those mullah who are supporting sohail for this act

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

ok now mullahs should come and learn from u about islam right?

can i ask where is ur madrassah?

TARIQ

no but he is wrong when he says that man need not ask his first wife before getting re-married

Assalam alaikum

Raptor bhai as i understood the mom also first married him in secret if that is true this is one of the main objection on her, marriage should be announce and not done in secrecy and yes when parents get divorced the poor children have more pains while both of them take shots on other unfortunately.

TARIQ

so ur point is if someone cheats his wife and goes for another marriage and then after that if that fellow comes on national TV and say the things that sohail tanvir said then he is ok as per ur view

U indian now gonna tell us which is right and wrong about our religion just go and worship ur idols or what ever u worship

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

Raptor bhai as i understood the mom also first married him in secret if that is true this is one of the main objection on her, marriage should be announce and not done in secrecy and yes when parents get divorced the poor children have more pains while both of them take shots on other unfortunately.

TARIQ
doesnt matter if the marriage was secret or not because sohail tanvir also accepetd that she was his wife (thats why he is sending divorce paper to her)
my point is why mullah are supporting him on the name of Islam

U indian now gonna tell us which is right and wrong about our religion just go and worship ur idols or what ever u worship

TARIQ
i am not giving any suggestion to any one i am just letting know the forum members whats happening
and as per my view mullah who are supporting Sohail for this act are making bad image for Islam

i hate cheaters and sohil is a pure cheater thats it .how can he marry a women without inform her abut first marriage and what is future of little girl ? its shame for him man .he is pure flirt

Must be anathematized, neither a good bowler nor a good husband.

Back
Top Bottom