What's new

'So many bodies,' says ambulance driver as India struggles to stem COVID-19 deaths

CIA Mole

Reaction score
Country
United States

By SREYA BANERJEE
Friday, September 25, 2020 5:22PM
india-covid-harsh-vardhan-05-gty-llr-200923_1601048986085_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

With the windows of his ambulance rolled down and the siren blaring, Mohsin Khan, 41, told his attendant why he drives ambulances.

"I lost my mother because no ambulance came on time to attend to her," he said. "The helplessness I felt, I don't wish that on my worst enemy."

On COVID-19 duty since the beginning of the pandemic in India, Khan has seen and done it all: from rushing patients to hospitals across Delhi to being the sole witness to last rites being performed. But this particular trip to the cremation ground brought him a sense of complete helplessness, as it involved him shifting the body of a 3-year-old COVID-19 victim, the youngest he has ever carried.

"She just reminds me of my daughter, she is somebody's child," he said tearfully.

"Sometimes I end up spending my entire day in cremation grounds and cemeteries. There are just too many bodies," he said as he waited to hand over the stretcher at the crematorium.

Since April 17, when Khan picked up his first COVID-19 patient, he has seen the numbers in cases and deaths rise consistently.

"My ambulance was the only one in the fleet until then," he said. "But with an increase in the number of cases and deaths, we now have 17 ambulances."

Some days, death is the only thing he sees.

"There are so many bodies and so many patients," he said. "On some days, we don't even have time to eat. There have been times when I have had to take six patients at once."

I wonder how many covid deaths in delhi alone everyday

In countries where people have some brains or senses, they demand their govt to control the spread. In india, the general populace is so stupid and gullible that the govt faces no problems even when ppl are dying on streets. The govt just gives them some low iq fake news showing them as supa powa and the avg dumb rat does a nagan dance and everything is good.

In countries where people have some brains or senses, they demand their govt to control the spread. In india, the general populace is so stupid and gullible that the govt faces no problems even when ppl are dying on streets. The govt just gives them some low iq fake news showing them as supa powa and the avg dumb rat does a nagan dance and everything is good.
Situation is completely undet control in india..many states have already touched peak n cases are coming down.
Both positive rate and death rate is down...you dont worry.

Situation is completely undet control in india..many states have already touched peak n cases are coming down.

Blah blah blah. India is the covid headquarter. Get yourself tested before it is too late fake Vikki LOL

Last edited:
Self delusion at its best! This is precisely the mentality of modi ànd brahmin parliament in india. They dont care about ordinary lives of india. Since there are 1.3 billion indian people. Losing few hundred thousand is nothing according to higher caste.

Coronavirus India LIVE Updates: 85,362 New Cases Take India's Tally Past 59 Lakh-Mark

COVID-19 India Updates: Over 1,000 deaths were also recorded in the past 24 hours, pushing the total number of deaths recorded since the pandemic began past 93,000.

That is right. The numbers don't lie, but according RSS maniacs everything is under control LOL

I wOuld urge India to demonstrate transparency in its reporting of deaths due to Covid. Hiding Covid deaths as "organ failure" doesn't help the global fight against this virus and it places your neighbourhood at risk.

I wOuld urge India to demonstrate transparency in its reporting of deaths due to Covid. Hiding Covid deaths as "organ failure" doesn't help the global fight against this virus and it places your neighbourhood at risk.

India is renowned for fudging numbers. Just have a look at its economy. Based on fake numbers. Hiding some covid deaths is not a big deal for RSS land.

India is renowned for fudging numbers. Just have a look at its economy. Based on fake numbers. Hiding some covid deaths is not a big deal for RSS land.
Oh I agree. They've gained experience in fudging death certificates from their war crimes in Kashmir. They have no qualms about using such tactics to cause damage to Indian citizens as well as Kashmiris and others in the neighbourhood. BJP really are a sick and pathetic bunch of self-preservationists.

We can see how cow tonic working against COVID but don't understand why you guys are sitting on poor elephant.
Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 8.19.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 8.22.42 AM.png

Oh I agree. They've gained experience in fudging death certificates from their war crimes in Kashmir. They have no qualms about using such tactics to cause damage to Indian citizens as well as Kashmiris and others in the neighbourhood. BJP really are a sick and pathetic bunch of self-preservationists.

Nature is taking its course. India is reeling. Covid infections and deaths are extreme. Perhaps it is payback time.

Back
Top Bottom