What's new

So, Hassan Nisar is a test tube baby

:lol::rofl:

Some people perhaps can't handle the truth as Hasan ji sees it .

To be honest he has even called India a Gang land democracy many times yet people her elike him , at least those who have seen him on youtube .

He is giving his opinion , you have every right to disagree with him .

Why is this becoming a trend in Pakistan for some news anchors and analysts to start bashing other news anchors and analyst on their shows ? Seriously this doesn't even happen in India even though even we have a far from perfect media .

People should do their job and give their opinion , quit criticizing others for theirs .That too in such a personal way .

I lost respect for this guy... hes a fake and a hypocrite.... in a talk show a PPP MNA slapped him... asked him how he became so rich considering his background and the money he makes from writting columns etc... he lives in a big villa in lahore...

How Indians see Hasan NIsar--->A Pakistani boogeyman tht fill peoples minds with so much hate for there false notions that they are forced to bring about change in there ways on a personal level.

How Pakistanis see Hasan Nisar->A pessimistic desh drohi who never gives out good news and all Pakistanis want to hear is good news ...desh gaya bhad me mera demag saf rahe.

As to about Hasbehal ..... a subtle Propaganda campaign tht tends to project its masochistic and Islam aligned ideologies on the common public without providing counterarguments. And also forces u to see it there way on political matter regarding foreign policy.

This is the great hypocrisy that us Pakistanis can never fathom about Hassan Nisar.

He is at heart a liberal facsist who uses religion:woot:

He has no problem abusing Iqbal calling him an "averge poet" but quotes from him more then any other person. Something he never justifies.

I believe in his freedom of speech but if he just outright told people what he really believes and not use a religious card to get his views across, I would have so much more respect for him.

People like Hassan Nisar and Najam Sethi are greatly appreciated in the west and India. Not so much in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom