What's new

Smokers' Joint

TILL he seez someone else smoking ...:woot:

dude quiting is no big deal if you have the mental control...i used to draw puff for 4 years...randomly left last year...and has maintained a perfect record since then...the biggest threat to the record coming when i went to leh this year....u know the cold nd stuff..

8 rs a cig that is around 140 for a box of 20

ps it also depends upon the states each has its own tax policies on them

true that.....thats still pretty good.

in EU i hear prices are very high b/c of tax......in DC/Maryland area of US its about $7.50.......in New York people pay $11 a pack. Imagine

in Pakistan, it's an affordable habit......you have sh*tty cigs that probably contain grass and dirt in them which the beggars and addicts smoke......then you have medium quality like Pine (my personal favourite).....then of course benson and dunhill --which in my opinion really f*ck up your throat.

i remember I had met once a Bahraini guy who insisted on handing me over 3 packs of Davidoff cigs...he had got them in cartons from duty free and saw that i needed just one smoke (very generous lol).....those were very smooth.

willpower is a good thing. . .

run, get your natural endorphines. I hope to quit; been a smoker for quite some time though i do exercise regularly

for good and goodness.

all the best...though i did not get any cravings after tht..some of ma frends who left with me could not get over the cravings and started again...again all the best..one of the best decision u ve taken.....

and this is one good things abt having girl friends :D

willpower is a good thing. . .

run, get your natural endorphines. I hope to quit; been a smoker for quite some time though i do exercise regularly

I was also an athlete man at school and college,played football n hockey too and yeah running is awesome.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

all the best...though i did not get any cravings after tht..some of ma frends who left with me could not get over the cravings and started again...again all the best..one of the best decision u ve taken.....

and this is one good things abt having girl friends :D

thanks machi.

true that.....thats still pretty good.

in EU i hear prices are very high b/c of tax......in DC/Maryland area of US its about $7.50.......in New York people pay $11 a pack. Imagine

in Pakistan, it's an affordable habit......you have sh*tty cigs that probably contain grass and dirt in them which the beggars and addicts smoke......then you have medium quality like Pine (my personal favourite).....then of course benson and dunhill --which in my opinion really f*ck up your throat.

i remember I had met once a Bahraini guy who insisted on handing me over 3 packs of Davidoff cigs...he had got them in cartons from duty free and saw that i needed just one smoke (very generous lol).....those were very smooth.

I just bought a pack of Benson for $1.70 :woot:

The days of weed are back had it after a freaking long time god i enjoy it
Time to listen to dubstep Let the chocolates come :D

The days of weed are back had it after a freaking long time god i enjoy it
Time to listen to dubstep Let the chocolates come

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Dubstep is so corny!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOB!

One colleague of mine smokes 15-20 Pall Malls a day :confused:

I always wanted to try cigar. Don't know where I can find them in my country :confused:

Ive started smokin captain black...2 packs a day......... marl,dunhill just didnt do it for me...

Back
Top Bottom