What's new

Smokers' Joint

What about 'sheesha'??

All kinds of smoking counts as smoking. Sheesha/Huqah are more or less of the same thing. I read somewhere that 1 hour of smoking a Huqqa produces the same negative effects as several packs of cigs. In the end you're taking in smoke, some of which stays back.

define cigarette:

Cigarette aik aisi cheez hoti hai jis kay aik taraf shola aur doosri taraf aik bewakoof hota hai.

Old, cheap but gud joke.

3 cartons is reasonable....depends on the airport/country. Some have different policies on how many you can buy (e.g. duty free) to take to other countries

if you already bought tax-free cartons before heading to the airport, you could put 2-3 in your checked in luggage and then go to duty free and buy another 2-3 more.

that's only necessary if you like foreign cigs. In Pakistan, cigs are pretty cheap as is. A pack of bensens is what, rs. 75- 80 ?

Probably 120+... Malboro costs abt 125-30.

in late 1990s, i could get a pack of gold leaf for rs 30

:laugh:

one carton of gold leaf in costa rica is still 1.5 dollar... and its a tax free country anyway...

and its one of the most beautiful places on earth... apart from erupting volcanoes...

that's actually a lie....i didnt start smoking until 2001.

and in those days it was rs.35 roughly for a dabba

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

one carton of gold leaf in costa rica is still 1.5 dollar... and its a tax free country anyway...

and its one of the most beautiful places on earth... apart from erupting volcanoes...

never been before!

they get gold leaf over there too?? damn.

volcanos sounds like a nice thing to watch; as long as you're not anywhere near it. Perhaps ingesting volcanic fumes gets you high as well :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom