What's new

Six foreigners arrested in Lahore search operation

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
pakistan-lahoreoperation6arrest_1-26-2014_135511_l.jpg

LAHORE: Police have rounded up dozens of people including six foreigners during a search operation in different parts of the city, Geo News reported.

The six foreigners belonging to African countries were arrested during a raid in Makkah Colony area of Gulberg. According to police the arrested men had been booked under Foreign Act as they failed to provide identification documents.

Dozens of suspects were held in a search operations in Bhati, Lohari, Lower Mall areas of the city

http://images.thenews.com.pk/updates_pics/pakistan-lahoreoperation6arrest_1-26-2014_135511_l.jpg

Lots of tourists visits are reported these days in Pakistan.

How they entered in Pakistan first of all. May be they are innocent Nigerian just came for academic interest----to learn Jihad only

There are a lot of africans in Lahore, they usually come to study in engineering and medical colleges, The assistant of the surgeon who operated on me was from Sudan, I met another Somali guy who was living in Islamabad since last 10 years with his family, and he was living illegally lol..stayed by giving bribes to police and local officials.

How they entered in Pakistan first of all. May be they are innocent Nigerian just came for academic interest----to learn Jihad only
i think boko haram is in their country they shuld learn jihad there no need to come to Pakistan unless u r working for CIA etc

Bloody RAW.

Now using innocent African Muslim brothers for their nefarious activities :mad:

Seems there is no end to how evil Indians are.

Bloody RAW.

Now using innocent African Muslim brothers for their nefarious activities :mad:

Seems there is no end to how evil Indians are.
i dont think so because RAW usually use beautiful indian girls for their activities in Pakistan ;)

i dont think so because RAW usually use beautiful indian girls for their activities in Pakistan ;)
Thats the beauty of RAW.....
Pakistanis think that they are Indian girls but they actually are innocent **** girls...........

Back
Top Bottom