What's new

Situation on border with Pak tense: Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a strange cease fire where Pakistan army regularly violate the agreement and fire at will but India restain and respect the agreement :hitwall:

We are genetical liars :P We only highlight opponent deeds not ours. Indian Demoncrazy:devil:

moderators should delete bharati propaganda threads....

Without Pak support, Kashmiri militancy is last only one more week.

No doubt here are few bad guys in our parliament but many many of them are distinguished qualified with genuine Qualification/degree .
India is not very far in those searches buddy ;)
I heard most are rapists?
Give some reference not like I heard,i dreamed and someone told me

Indian Situation on border with Pak tense Army Income tax notice to Gopinath Munde on poll expenditure remark ..1.1 lakh survivors rescued so far.

This is a strange cease fire where Pakistan army regularly violate the agreement and fire at will but India restain and respect the agreement :hitwall:

Yeah they show their respect by killing and shooting civilians only....too scared to.fire on PA because last time they did that and I heard Indians had to beg for their heads back....

Genocide was a prefix . There is only one army in south-asia accused of genocide .

Yeah they shiw their respect by killing and shooting civilians only....to scared to.fire on PA because last time they did I heard Indians had to beg for their heads back....

Ofcourse we are so afraid of the PA that in every war we had to kick their @ss to get rid of that fear .

Genocide was a prefix . There is only one army in south-asia accused of genocide .

Yeah and that is India we know that brother thanks for the heads up and agreeing with us all.....afl

Yeah they show their respect by killing and shooting civilians only....too scared to.fire on PA because last time they did that and I heard Indians had to beg for their heads back....
bro i think you forgot about the consequences suffered by the P.A. due to that barbaric incident,because afaik P.A. lost around 4 soldiers due to the retaliatory firing by the I.A.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom