What's new

Situation for travel to Pakistan from Uk

Type59

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi. Please Help

Whats situation when fly from England to Pakistan? Do you need coronavirus test certificate? Thinking to use Qatar Airways with detour in Doha. I believe Qatar Airways does not want certificate but Pakistan immigration might?

For my uncle he has valid British passport and expired Pakistan one. Nadra card is valid too.

Anyone been or know someone from UK that has recently gone or will go soon.

Cheers

I Am planning to go next week to Islamabad on Ettihad. You have to do PCR test for COVID 19 in 96 hours both before departure and also before boarding on plane for UK. It is must for any one as you will not be on plane without these test.

I Am planning to go next week to Islamabad on Ettihad. You have to do PCR test for COVID 19 in 96 hours both before departure and also before boarding on plane for UK. It is must for any one as you will not be on plane without these test.

This is correct. A YouTuber I followed missed his flight because he did not have one.

This is correct. A YouTuber I followed missed his flight because he did not have one.

For Emirates, Qatar and Ettihad you need a COVID PCR test. I am doing it privately as NHS testing appointment is not reliable and giving late results as well. Also to come back to UK you have to do test again but only those labs which are from on airline’s panels like Chughtai, Aghakhan and Soukat Khanum.

For Emirates, Qatar and Ettihad you need a COVID PCR test. I am doing it privately as NHS testing appointment is not reliable and giving late results as well. Also to come back to UK you have to do test again but only those labs which are from on airline’s panels like Chughtai, Aghakhan and Soukat Khanum.

I was under impression you dont need test with Qatar Airways.

I think Turkish airline doesn't have Covid PCR requirement, which also makes it unsafe.
They do.

It is must for any one as you will not be on plane without these test.
Not if you are prepared to give Rs25,000 in which case they will turn a blind eye. This is from experiance when I left Islamabad in early August on Turkish Airlines to UK via Istanbul.

Hi. Please Help

Whats situation when fly from England to Pakistan? Do you need coronavirus test certificate? Thinking to use Qatar Airways with detour in Doha. I believe Qatar Airways does not want certificate but Pakistan immigration might?

For my uncle he has valid British passport and expired Pakistan one. Nadra card is valid too.

Anyone been or know someone from UK that has recently gone or will go soon.

Cheers

My close relative went to Pak last month with Emirates. You require Cronona virus test before 72 hours of your departure. This is MUST.

This is messed up, don’t even know if Pakistan results would be provided in time and if it’s safe in regards to their sterilization procedures.

Travelling to Pak next month. Go with Britiah Airways. No covid test needed
In this pandemic, it is best not to use airlines, that do not require a covid free cert. Just because you are covid free, doesn't mean others are too.

Don't put your families life at risk!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom