What's new

Site Online!

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well the site is online, and there is no more a redirect to the forums. We will start updating news, and everything after the end of this week.

Enjoy. :flag:

Excellent! May Allah give all the moderators, administrators and you, Web Master brother strength to continue with this noble cause that is to enlighten public about Pakistani and global military issues. Jazakallah
:flag:

Well the site is online, and there is no more a redirect to the forums. We will start updating news, and everything after the end of this week.

Enjoy. :flag:

Thats great webby! :flag:
:toast: :pff: :toast:

Hey its ok little brother i was just wonderign what that thing is in ur avater

Sorry Jana baji if you find it offensive. It's unique and that is why i chose it. Hope its not really bad.

It is unique indeed, what is it? a Tita clown or some stylish munster. May be ur trying to scare the people away as it lacks attraction.:) Some how u've managed to scare Jana:biggrin: When she runs away its really hard to bring her back, trust me, me myself and some other people really know how hard it is;)

What you say NEO.......

It is unique indeed, what is it? a Tita clown or some stylish munster. May be ur trying to scare the people away as it lacks attraction.:) Some how u've managed to scare Jana:biggrin: When she runs away its really hard to bring her back, trust me, me myself and some other people really know how hard it is;)

What you say NEO.......

:lol: Looks like a clownish thingy to me with face paint on. A vampire wanna be maybe.:P

It's funny that we are discussing this here when there is a James Bond discussion on another thread.

It looks like Baron Samedi. A figure from Voodoo mythology. (Also starred in Live and let die !)

I have started to speed up the site process & integrate/deleted some forums for better discussion.

Suggestions welcome in the CSRFF section.

Regards.

The forum has been upgraded recently. So please use this style until we come up with something different.

Regards.

the site now Looks good and much faster!
Keep it up webby:pff:

Back
Top Bottom