What's new

Singapore took Trump’s Covid-19 guidelines leading to ‘very few’ infections, US health official says

Mista

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
S’pore took Trump’s Covid-19 guidelines leading to ‘very few’ infections, US health official says
She said it will be 'in everybody's best interest' to do as Trump recommended.

Singapore took United States President Donald Trump’s guidelines on tackling the Covid-19 outbreak, U.S. health official Deborah Birx said.

Singapore implemented Trump’s guidelines quickly as China’s next door
Speaking at a virtual town hall hosted by Fox News on Tuesday, March 24 (Singapore time Wednesday, March 25), the White House Covid-19 response coordinator said Singapore executed Trump’s guidelines on the public health crisis “very early because they could see China next door”.

She was responding to a question from Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer about a headline suggesting a possible second wave in Singapore.

She continued saying as “so few people have been infected” in Singapore, the country does not have “herd immunity”.

Birx added that it will be “in everybody’s best interest” to do as Trump recommended, such as working on additional vaccines and therapeutics.

https://mothership.sg/2020/03/singapore-took-trump-guidelines-covid-19/

/

US placed travel ban on China in Jan but in terms of dealing with the spread within the country, I think Singapore had cases back in Jan-Feb period when cases in the west were not as high and I believe they managed to control the spread then with strict measurements.

You can't even parody these Americans, They have gone beyond parody.

Supreme leader have saved Singapore. Singapore now cheering Trump as great savior.

Which guideline? Did Singapore declare it a democrat hoax and tell everyone to wait it out until it gets warmer?

Well either way thats what the U.S. regime claims. Did "Singapore" have something to say that adds any credence to these claims?

Wow, US is so smart to save Singapore with their advise but can't save themselves. They are real genuis. :enjoy:

US cases have surpassed China.

If USA learns from Singapore, I can believe it.

But not Singapore learns from USA.

Just see the timeline on how their government reacts to coronavirus.

The article is upside down.

Back
Top Bottom