What's new

Singapore Corner

Singapore tries to stay as much neutral as possible and maintain cordial relations with all the countries of the region and the world.
Singapore is a multicultural society with sizeable populations of Chinese, Malays, Indians (especially Tamils) and even some Pakistanis and other foreigners including some Caucasian people. Thus we have constant interaction with people from South Asia and it is region of great interest for us. We maintain good relations with all of the countries of South Asia however due to a large number of Indians, we have more interaction and trade with India.
Singapore has very good relations with USA but at the same time we have good relations with China too and we do not want to take sides. Spore has the least conflict with China on the issue of SCS compared with the rest of the region. ( esp. Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and India).
However in my personal view, Indians are good at false propaganda against Pakistan and I always heard bad stuff from them about Pakistan constantly for two years until I met two Pakistanis and befriended with them. They removed a lot of misconceptions and doubts I had about Pakistan. I learned about their/your country from them and then I found pdf and I joined and the rest is history as I know more about Pakistan than before and also about India.

Awesome... :tup:

Back
Top Bottom