What's new

Sindh police killed son of Liaqat Mehsud in a alleged fake encounter in Karachi

The father was not weeping.... That's a sign.

I read: bol kahan chupyga kahan chupyga tu...

First secterion issues in 90s, than crazy TTP/ a little crazy TLP
Now finally will plant the seeds for ethnic violance (but tbf Karachi suffered from all 3 at once- hopefully curtail it in Karachi and make sure it doesn't spread elsewhere)
Wah Pakistan wah!

Sometimes rest of the country forgets the kinda violance Karachi experienced on a regular basis - killings in Karachi/Sindh we're more than peak TTP Fata!
View attachment 799408
Balochistan I'd still a mess- Zarb-e-azam isn't working there
Level's of violence is still stagnant

Balochistan is infested with terrorists and sleeper cells. I am sick and tired of Pakistani institutions feeding into the worst ideologies. Pakistan really wants to deal with TLP and PTM both at the same time?!!!!

@pakpride00090 RIP man, Karachi is gonna be a sh*tshow now. TLP and PTM perfect masala mix!

On the basis of fake Jinnah pur BS, Sindh police is worse than the Dacoits of Interior Sindh.
But I believe in Bengali formula in Pakistan. If you are powerful and ready to fight for your right then place this Muslim brotherhood or Ummah thing aside, roast the aggressor, and in last, let's talk.
If we didn't do that, then we are sisis and we basically deserved that. I don't like Bengalis for some other reasons, but this lesson I learned from them.
Balochs also proved this formula right.
I am saying this because state is here just to watch. Asif Ali Zerdari eat second or may be third child of this family, and still these fools are waiting for the law to react? This becomes even more amusing when police which is supposed to be protecting people actually killed this child.

But I believe in Bengali formula in Pakistan. If you are powerful and ready to fight for your right then place this Muslim brotherhood or Ummah thing aside, roast the aggressor, and in last, let's talk.
If we didn't do that, then we are sisis and we basically deserved that. I don't like Bengalis for some other reasons, but this lesson I learned from them.
I am saying this because state is here just to watch. Asif Ali Zerdari eat second or may be third child of this family, and still these fools are waiting for the law to react? This becomes even more amusing when police which is supposed to be protecting people actually killed this child.
Wasn't MQM the ethno formula?, Clearly didn't work
State is powerful as long as you are not a molvi
Try something else

EVM's and a national level party works best
Look at KP, under decades of ANP it was considered a backwaters of sort but with national party muscle atleast from outside looking in
It's doing much better than under anp

If you manage to somehow get a proper national party in power of Sindh things can change for both Karachi and Sindh
PPP steals interior Sindh elections maybe with EVM- interior Sindh can get devided between PTI and ethno parties

Last edited:
Wasn't MQM the ethno formula?, Clearly didn't work
State is powerful as long as you are not a molvi
Try something else
Asif Ali Zerdari is a molvi or Malik Riaz is a molvi?
Molvi or not molvi, doesn't matter. State is a very limited addition to society in Pakistan.
And tell me, which party except for PTI and jamat is not a ethno centric party?

Asif Ali Zerdari is a molvi or Malik Riaz is a molvi?
Molvi or not molvi, doesn't matter. State is a very limited addition to society in Pakistan.
And tell me, which party except for PTI and jamat is not a ethno centric party?
Both PMLN and PPP may have centers of power (so does IK with KP) but they have presence elsewhere

PMLn in 2013 was in a position to make gov in KP, had gov in Balochistan

PPP historically atleast had a base in SP and industrial Punjab
You confuse power basis with ethno parties
PMLN, PPP(atleast of 90s) =\ MQM, ANP, BAP etc

PTI rn is the most pan-Pak party but so was PPP at one point
But PTI base is KP, if they lose national elections
They'll always have a place in KP politics

Doesn't mean they're a ethno party- America is devided along conservative power base politics, India with it's caste, religion as power base politics, In Pak we have ethnic power base

Last edited:

Sindh police has become a gang which kills innocents on demand of their gang leader zardari and Bhutto.
Ppp goons kill our patriotic pro Pakistan awaam in fake encounters than why all wonder why PTM and TTP propaganda is so strong.
This just gave PTM and TTP exactly what they needed their going to use this incident to promote their terrorism.
All culprits must be punished!

Just another day of Karachi under "progressive liberal" rule of Pee Pee Pee

Very very sad incident , we have kids too we can feel how painful this moment for his parents

Both PMLN and PPP may have centers of power (so does IK with KP) but they have presence elsewhere

PMLn in 2013 was in a position to make gov in KP, had gov in Balochistan

PPP historically atleast had a base in SP and industrial Punjab
You confuse power basis with ethno parties
PMLN, PPP(atleast of 90s) =\ MQM, ANP, BAP etc

PTI rn is the most pan-Pak party but so was PPP at one point
But PTI base is KP, if they lose national elections
They'll always have a place in KP politics

Doesn't mean they're a ethno party- America is devided along conservative power base politics, India with it's caste, religion as power base politics, In Pak we have ethnic power base
The PML is as national as jamat e Islami is Islamic.

I disagree with you on certain points, but its true that in Pakistan jis ki lathi us ki behns. TTP/TLP can literally kill Armed forces, clerics , scholars, judges, lawyers, doctors and yet they are apne bache, Baloch are killing labors and armed forces for decades now and yet govt is ready to give them a way out. What a disgrace this country has turned into, if Jinnah was alive he would die seeing the sad affairs of the country he fought to free.

I think this is the most corrupt department in the whole world. Sindh police is like a mafia running by PPP behind the scenes. PPP has destroyed Sindh. They made pieces of pakistan in 71. still they are a political party because Institutions wants them to stay. Very messy game but overall, nothing for citizens. Citizens are like insects. They can kill anyone. if you are rich, media will give you coverage. if you are common citizen, nobody will pay a heed.

ppp is a terrorist organisation under the political cover...

On the basis of fake Jinnah pur BS, Sindh police is worse than the Dacoits of Interior Sindh.
And yet all those chutiyas now hiding abroad are now openly calling for disuntigration of Pak and even adopting hinduism. From ajakia, ghora to altafi bhn ka l0ra.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom