What's new

Sindh ki Public Nay zardari ka Alamti Janaza nikkal di

It has been 2 decades since PTI launched in Pakistan, had they ever reached out to public of Sindh, they will get more success than Punjab.
There must be some secret agreement of Zardari with Imarn Khan.

It has been 2 decades since PTI launched in Pakistan, had they ever reached out to public of Sindh, they will get more success than Punjab.

If you know how interior sindh operates..it makes impossible for anyone even the PMLN to penetrate politically..Interior sindh is controlled by wadera mafia and they kill anyone who disagree with them. Rule of law is first step towards civilization..

If you know how interior sindh operates..it makes impossible for anyone even the PMLN to penetrate politically..Interior sindh is controlled by wadera mafia and they kill anyone who disagree with them. Rule of law is first step towards civilization..

So Even Imran will be prime minister of Punjab then

Here we go again another post that can only be described as utterly nonsense.

It's true but than federation should come forward and control those wadera and if PTI wish to deliver change than its Sindh where they have most potential, but at that exact place they are missing !

I know for sure... Khurshid Shah was the biggest opponent of CPEC. In the end he couldn't stop it due to its momentum, but he will do all in his kitty to add all sort of difficulties in construction of CPEC through Sindh.

It's true but than federation should come forward and control those wadera and if PTI wish to deliver change than its Sindh where they have most potential, but at that exact place they are missing !

I know for sure... Khurshid Shah was the biggest opponent of CPEC. In the end he couldn't stop it due to its momentum, but he will do all in his kitty to add all sort of difficulties in construction of CPEC through Sindh.

You know what is called a failed state?
A country which cannot impose its own rule of law in the land governed by it.
This is exactly where Pakistan was and will remain for large part of its territory..

Corruption is an endless cycle...Nawaz, Zardari, Bhutto are imposed by corruption..and they use corruption to buy votes..either we should take hardcore step to eliminate these morons and bring fresh generation forward..its ridiculous that Pakistan as not need a new breed of politicians since 1970s except Imran khan..and the only reason Imran resonates is because there is none in his competition..Zardari and Bilawal were only imposed to cover the vacancy created by death of BB..

You know what is called a failed state?

I have no doubt Pakistan is very much a failed state.

You must have came across the confession of Kulbhoshan Yadev... where he stated some thing like... ''he has been to Pakistan many times and his (RAW) opinion of Pakistan is of a loose state.. actually he's victim of his over confidence (mistake) rather than performance of Pakistani state''.

In past, we have seen how guests of Nawaz Sharif violate immigration rules of Pakistan. I also remember when during Zardari rule black listed Americans were issued visa repeatedly... history is full of it.

I have no doubt Pakistan is very much a failed state.

You must have came across the confession of Kulbhoshan Yadev... where he stated some thing like... ''he has been to Pakistan many times and his (RAW) opinion of Pakistan is of a loose state.. actually he's victim of his over confidence (mistake) rather than performance of Pakistani state''.

In past, we have seen how guests of Nawaz Sharif violate immigration rules of Pakistan. I also remember when during Zardari rule black listed Americans were issued visa repeatedly... history is full of it.

The concept of Jageer is deeply ingrained into the minds of all rulers especially civilians because if you look up the history, migrated people who abandoned their estates in India emerged as the political masters of Pakistan..and therefore the have always treated Pakistan as their inherited Jageer..

Until Butto Zainda hai mind set is alive nothing will change in Sindh. Zardari is not a real Bhutto, Bilawal has to take over, so Zardari must die. could be PPP internal issue.

Back
Top Bottom