What's new

Siliguri: BSF Jawans Beat Up Muslim Father-Son For Allegedly Carrying Beef

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Siliguri: BSF Jawans Beat Up Muslim Father-Son For Allegedly Carrying Beef
As per reports, locals are planning to demonstrate against the jawans.
By NewsCentral Staff On May 8, 2019
BSF-Wikimedia-Commons.png
(Wikimedia Commons)
Another day, another incident of mob violence over beef. This time, however, the violence was reportedly committed by members of the Border Security Force. As per a report in Caravan Daily, BSF jawans beat up two Muslim Men for allegedly carrying beef in West Bengal’s Siliguri on May 5.

Members of the BSF Battalion 171, deployed at the India-Bangladesh border, apprehended 62-year-old Ghayasuddin and his son Anwarul, reportedly took them to their camp, and beat them up.

The incident took place at the Sripur market in Islampur in Siliguri. Ghiyasuddin, his brother Tameezuddin, and Anwarul were returning from the market with the meat — there was a wedding in the family. On their way home, a BSF jawan stopped and frisked them. When they allegedly found beef, they took all three to their camp. While they beat up Ghayasuddin and Anwarul, Tameezuddin managed to escape. Following this, he reported the incident at the Gawalpokhar police station.

Also read: Exclusive: Begusarai: Mob Brutally Attacks Muslim Man on Suspicion of Carrying Beef, Police Files FIR Against Victim

The victims were both severely injured and were admitted to a hospital. As per Caravan Daily, the incident has sent shockwaves in the areas, with locals planning to protest against the jawans.

According to Millat Times, local leaders across the board will join in on the protest against the jawans at Debiganj market on May 8. Local MLA and state minister Ghulam Rabbani, former local MLA Mohammed Salim, senior political leader Masood Mohammed Naseem Ahsan and Ghulam Rasool have been invited to the protest.

as they say in English excess of everything is bad extremism is the worst type of excess thankfulness is a virtue but its excess is no only foolishness but also entails degradation of human ego, dignity and honour and can also lead to cruelty i think i don't need to explain that at least.

Last edited:
The more I try to understand this, the more brain cells I lose. And then they say Indians are "well-educated" smh

Cow is their god. But how god can die ?

Thanks Allah to given us Pakistan. Despite all shortcomings we have, at least we can eat cow without fear to be killed for eating it.

But unfortunately we could be killed for anything else right or wrong. But not for eating or carrying it.

So these guys were cattle smugglers to BSF. These guys should have been arrested not beaten up. This sets a very bad predicament

So these guys were cattle smugglers to BSF. These guys should have been arrested not beaten up. This sets a very bad predicament

You clearly are from an Indian stock of some kind. Indian news report has no bearing in what you are posting here lol

No concern on how you Indians treat one another. I’m only, Just pointing out your Dravidian mindset in action.

Hehe

Bengalis were beaten not Bangladeshis. Learn the difference first.
I know the difference pretty well.. Indians beating a fellow Bengali (shares the same religion, race and probably the language) and your government is sucking Modi's..........

Back
Top Bottom