What's new

Silence of PTM on killings of 28 Pashtuns in a single day.

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
monkeys.jpg

PTM claims to be a voice for Pashtuns but there is a near death silence in PTM on the killings of 28 innocent Pashtuns by an Army. Each one of the killed was an innocent Pashtun and most of the killed were either women or children but yet Pashteen is silent he has not uttered a word. It seems like Manzoor has no relations with Pashtuns killed. Why is he silent why is he not marching to the capital why is he not in grief why are there no tears in his eyes. Why is his voice drum broken over the killings of these 28 Pashtuns.

Because these Pashtuns were killed by his masters. He love his masters more than he loves Pashtuns. Oh how can thou speak against one's own master be his own kind slain to pieces. Mr Pashteen has shown the love for his master by crawling under his bed for the Pashtuns killed.

Yes these Pashtuns were killed by USA in a ruthless aggression that is why Pashteen has lost his voice. The Army who killed them was USA and the capital he needed to march was Kabul so Pashteen lost his voice and khari both.

Mr. Pashteen now cannot speak some thing is stuck in his throat and Thafuz movement is looking away for this house in ruins. Were they not Pashtun? Each and every one who died was more Pashtun than Pashteen.

DinCeJmX4AAQZr5.jpg

Last edited:
Why there was no PTM when TTP and suicide bombers were killing innocent Pashtuns in KPK

Now when peace has prevailed after army cleared waziristan from terrorist then they suddenly came out of their cave to ask for rights..Purpose of PTM was to malign Pakistan image internationally and to harm the unity of the federation of Pakistan

These killed in Kunduz are all Pashtuns and they were all killed by army so why is there no love loss here for Mr.Pashteen. Kabul is near to Pashteen than Islamabad.

PTM are foreign agents and do not represent Pukhtoons. However, some of their social media fans are not aware of their ties. Rao Anwar, Musharraf, and other anti-Pukhtoon people need to be behind bars.

Bring PTM in parliament and then beat the shitzz out of them. That is the right way. Because then they become part of law making body in the state of Pakistan.

These killed in Kunduz are all Pashtuns and they were all killed by army so why is there no love loss here for Mr.Pashteen. Kabul is near to Pashteen than Islamabad.

Pashteen is a Pakistani, i guess. What happens in Afghanistan shouldn't concern us. Infact, though i am a Pakhtoon, but i hate Afghan more then i hate Indians. So why would i rise my voice for Indian muslims ? If i am not doing that, i shouldn't do what you are asking for.... kal ko ap kahn gy german qoam Pathano kay cousins hy, udhr flaa atack hua, PTM ne q awaz ni uthaae.

Pashteen is a Pakistani, i guess. What happens in Afghanistan shouldn't concern us. Infact, though i am a Pakhtoon, but i hate Afghan more then i hate Indians. So why would i rise my voice for Indian muslims ? If i am not doing that, i shouldn't do what you are asking for.... kal ko ap kahn gy german qoam Pathano kay cousins hy, udhr flaa atack hua, PTM ne q awaz ni uthaae.

If Pashteen is a Pakistani than it should be Pakistan Tahafuz movement not Pashtun Tahafuz movement. If it is a Pashtuns he care for then all come under the umbrella. So why silent? He cries for TTP being targeted in Afghanistan and why is silent on Pashtuns being killed in Afghanistan?

If his base is Pakistani then he should go and cry for the massacre of model town why no tears there. He markets him self as human rights but only Pashtuns in north Waziristan are humans and rest of the world is not.

The main question is why is his activist nature selective?

The Pashtuns who died in Kunduz are far closer in distance than Pashutns in Sawat. Pakistan is fencing the border now before this many Pashtun relatives were accessible on a motorcycle ride of CD-70 from Paksitan Waziristan to Kunduz Afghanistan. We have many inter marriages. The german connection is no definition to this.

If Pashteen is a Pakistani than it should be Pakistan Tahafuz movement not Pashtun Tahafuz movement. If it is a Pashtuns he care for then all come under the umbrella. So why silent? He cries for TTP being targeted in Afghanistan and why is silent on Pashtuns being killed in Afghanistan?

I heard him saying that he is a Pakistani and hence will ask about there rights from their own government. Why should they rise voice for Afghan pashtoons ? They can fcuk themselves.

Also, those who saying he is a traitor, were also the one who called jibran nasir a traitor too, just because he said "prove those bloggers guilty in courts". Bhai har jaga apny fitwy ni gusaaty hoty.

Or ab aty hy main point pe. Bhai chalo maana traitor hy ye Pashteen, but then. Who are the facilitators ? He is just an executor (if guilty), par mjhy ye Achakzai or diesel assemblies me w bety hy jailo ke q ni ? Apki parliment me wo banda karry hoky kehta hy Balochistan or KP belongs to Afghanistan. Kia aap har traitor ko assembly me bethaaty hy ??? Mahaan hy ham sab.

If his base is Pakistani then he should go and cry for the massacre of model town why no tears there

Bhai pehle pashtoono ki bat to karle.

I am not here to defend him for his actions. I am yere to defend him against your allegations i.e; traitor.

I heard him saying that he is a Pakistani and hence will ask about there rights from their own government. Why should they rise voice for Afghan pashtoons ? They can fcuk themselves.

Also, those who saying he is a traitor, were also the one who called jibran nasir a traitor too, just because he said "prove those bloggers guilty in courts". Bhai har jaga apny fitwy ni gusaaty hoty.

Or ab aty hy main point pe. Bhai chalo maana traitor hy ye Pashteen, but then. Who are the facilitators ? He is just an executor (if guilty), par mjhy ye Achakzai or diesel assemblies me w bety hy jailo ke q ni ? Apki parliment me wo banda karry hoky kehta hy Balochistan or KP belongs to Afghanistan. Kia aap har traitor ko assembly me bethaaty hy ??? Mahaan hy ham sab.

Sir I am not calling him traitor of Pakistan. Sorry you are getting me wrong. I am calling him traitor of Pashtuns. Please read OP and show a single word that says Pakistan. I am talking about Pashtuns not Paksitan.

The product being marketed here is different from the product being sold here. Manzoor Pashteen pack says Pashtun and inside it is not what packing describes.

If Human rights has borders and race values how is that human rights then that is an agenda.

Sir I am not calling him traitor of Pakistan. Sorry you are getting me wrong. I am calling him traitor of Pashtuns. Please read OP and show a single word that says Pakistan. I am talking about Pashtuns not Paksitan.

The product being marketed here is different from the product being sold here. Manzoor Pashteen pack says Pashtun and inside it is not what packing describes.

Bhai jaan maybe you are not the ine who called him traitor, but you were a member when this matter was at its peak, you may remember what people called him on this forum. Incase you dont remember, go through those tyreads and read for yourself. Kisi ne usko mossad ka agent bana dia kisi ne Raw ka... kisi je to sabit tak be de diye kay ye lo.. hemce traitor... Pakistani barri emotional qoam hy.. or chutya b.

He would not play ethnic card if he consider himself Pakistani and there was no difference between his narrative and narrative of anti Pakistan afghans as boht share same feelings and sentiment toward Pakistan and Pakistan army

Bhai jaan maybe you are not the ine who called him traitor, but you were a member when this matter was at its peak, you may remember what people called him on this forum. Incase you dont remember, go through those tyreads and read for yourself. Kisi ne usko mossad ka agent bana dia kisi ne Raw ka... kisi je to sabit tak be de diye kay ye lo.. hemce traitor... Pakistani barri emotional qoam hy.. or chutya b.

Sir there was an article posted on him and please go there and read my comments I said that I will come on him when I will study him and now I have so please don't show me what people called him but speak on the context which is at hand why is his human rights not working now?

The product being marketed here is different from the product being sold here. Manzoor Pashteen pack says Pashtun and inside it is not what packing describes

Yar even uf i say Pashtoon, it wont include Afghan pashtoon. As i hate them. I would only speak for Pakistani Pashtoon. Q is simple baat ko aap itna complicated bana rahy hy ..

If Human rights has borders and race values how is that human rights then that is an agenda

Bhai what human rights ? Unka gar out of order hy. Jaga jaga mines hy, aaye din dhamaky , or hazaro kism kay problems un ko. Jab aap apny MPA se Gas or Paani mangty hy to kia wo Human rughts me ata hy ya apki basic necessity me ?

Back
Top Bottom