What's new

Sikhs Regrets on Jinnah`s Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, you guys are just bulling crap out of your @$$es

what benefits don't they get?

For a nation that, like a woman cycle, have communal violence which kills thousands every cycle, you guys sure are full of crap when it comes to minorities in Pakistan.

this is a good tactic, if u don't have facts to show start attacking others & their nation.

As a proud Muslim will you ever show allegiance to a Hindu Republic or a Christian Republic, certainly NO. So, why you expect people to show allegiance to a Islamic Republic, as a proud Hindu I will never do that.

Regarding treating minority, I already told you Pakistan is much better than Other Arab Countries. I have never been to Pakistan but lots of videos form Pakistani news channel and TV programs are available on Youtube and whatever you do to your minorities, it is 100% fact that you abuse Hindus openly in Mainstream TV and textbooks.

What are you on about? no one is asking you for anything.

If Arabs treat you Hindus so bad then why do you guys flock there?
Given the chance I would bet more then 50% of your country would run to Saudi if it could.

And I have seen videos of Hindus destroying an ancient Mosque
of Hindus killing Christans, Muslims, even Buddhists
of hate speach against minorites in Hindu temples.
hell some sick little girl even wrote a poem about wiping pakistan off the face of the earth, which she read to cheers in her Temple.

Getting lectured from Indians on this topic is like a Blind man describing all the wonderful things to see in the world, to other blind men.

@pakistani members this is what sikhs have to say on jinnahs offer , no wonder sunny deol is one the most followed actor in punjab and loved a lot in pakistan aswell

Nice video, but we in Pakistan have tons of Jatts too. :woot:

this is a good tactic, if u don't have facts to show start attacking others & their nation.

FACTS FOR WHAT?
You just made some absurd claims.
What benefits are you talking about?
I feel like i am taking crazy pills!

So, who made Pakistan an Islamic State. Humans, not Almighty, Jinnah wanted a secular republic according to Pakistanis. You guys asked for Pakistan because of the fear of political discrimination but it seems you Pakistan made pre-1947 fear as your national agenda soon you guys become majority.

Right now our Vice-President is Muslim, Airforce Chief is Christian,Chief Election Commissioner is a Muslims, PM, planning commission head and UN Representative Sikh, Next Army Chief Sikh. And that thing will never happen in Pakistan even in 1000 years.

Stop being an idiot. Mr. Jinnah only talked on the behalf of the All India Muslim League.

Most of the members of the All India Muslim League were practising Muslims like Chaudhry Niaz Ali Khan, Chaudry Rehmat Ali, Muhammad Asad, and Allama Iqbal.

All of these members wanted an Islamic Pakistan.

If you remember it was Allama Iqbal who convinced Jinnah to lead the Pakistan movement, because he felt Jinnah was the only cpable leader to lead the movement.

Sikhs are the pride of our country,they are one of the best things that could happen to this great country and I guess Jinnah sab knew this.:) The people of Pakistan will never understand this fact.;)

'M from the south of India but I'm sure that every Indian will tell you the same thing. :india:

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Sikhs are the pride of our country,they are one of the best things that could happen to this great country and I guess Jinnah sab knew this.:) The people of Pakistan will never understand this fact.;)

'M from the south of India but I'm sure that every Indian will tell you the same thing. :india:

Even the hardcore Hindu Nationalist never hates anyone among 4 Indian religion:- Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism and Buddhism. If you ever find any video RSS did this to Sikhs RSS did that to Jains, then it is a propaganda video.

yes there is material available that RSS has terrorized sikhs but am will not post on this thread not to derail

Your guys sunny deol is nothing compared to the infamous JAATT!!

maula5.jpg

The one and only.

Nice video, but we in Pakistan have tons of Jatts too. :woot:

the question is how many of them join your armed forces , we have our own sikh regiment and they also participate in politics and economics of the country , which can't be seen in pakistan , and by the way india has the highest sikh population in the world and is the home for several sikhs living across the world in countries like canada and australia .

the question is how many of them join your armed forces , we have our own sikh regiment and they also participate in politics and economics of the country , which can't be seen in pakistan , and by the way india has the highest sikh population in the world and is the home for several sikhs living across the world in countries like canada and australia .

Jatts don't have to be Sikhs bro, and neither do Sikhs have to be Jatts.

FACTS FOR WHAT?
You just made some absurd claims.
What benefits are you talking about?
I feel like i am taking crazy pills!

benefits means equal rights to secure top positions in administration, in armed forces, in politics. now don't come up with that same old rant that Pakistan is Islamic republic so a person from minority group cannot get top positions & blah blah blah. stop hiding ur real agenda by using shield of religion.

See these Jatts in Pakistan are Muslim, but culture might be more or less the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
he said the Sikhs that flee'd to India because of fear were wrong. Highlighting the irony of 1984 in India, while in "Muslim" Pakistan they did not face any problems on such a scale.

1984 incident is noway related to atrocities done by Hindus. And that incident will never happen again.

And second fact in whole 65 yrs history of India, 1984 is a single event for Sikhs where some 500+ people died, then Muhajirs too did big blunder like Sikhs by migrating to Pakistan. Karachi is one of the most ethnically tensed city in the world. In 2011 alone 1500 people killed in Target killings, estimating all data since independence atleast 10000 people must have died in target killings.

Like 1984 too, there is Operation cleanup, where thousands of Muhajir were killed and later on it was found that Jinnahpur Conspiracy case was a fake.

benefits means equal rights to secure top positions in administration, in armed forces, in politics. now don't come up with that same old rant that Pakistan is Islamic republic so a person from minority group cannot get top positions & blah blah blah. stop hiding ur real agenda by using shield of religion.

For the last time, minorities take any position in the government with the exception of PM.
I have said this like 400 times on this forum.
But you guys only listen to what you want to.

It's like talking to a wall, but a wall would be better since I could throw something at it :rolleyes:

who want to see jutt dude see my childhood friend mujahid jutt ..if some want to see rajputs or dogar or juggar than tell me

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom