What's new

Sikh group protests Sonia Gandhi's presence in US

sikhs have many homelands in india...even nanded in maharashtra is their homeland...

Then why do I see so many of these flags in North America where there is Sikh communities.

thumbnail.php

Why no Sikh wants to show off an indian flag with gandhi's wheel in the middle.

Then why do I see so many of these flags in North America where there is Sikh communities.

thumbnail.php

thats is not the flag of khalistan....it is symbol of sikhism..i wont say there are no pro-khalistani people outside india....but they are just bunch of loosers who can not think about past as past and think about better future in india...

PS:it is not gandhi's wheel...it is ashoka chakra(built by king ashoka)

That's not what Sikhs say in North America. They want a Khalistan to made. And they deserve it. Christians have Europe and North America, Jews have Israel, Muslims have Middle East, Central Asia, and Pakistan. Hindus have India. Sikhs also need their own homeland.

Please, you're not the only one that lives in North America dude. One of my best friends is a Sikh, and I know many Sikhs here. None them care for all that non sense.

And the ones that do, who cares what they have to say? They don't represent the Sikhs in India, just like I don't represent the Christian community in India.

I have seen several. And that's not "gandhi's wheel"...:lol:

It's a Buddhist-Mauryan symbol. You don't have a clue.

sculpture_135.jpg

200px_Sarnath_Lion_Capital_of_Ashoka.JPG

It's 2000+ years older than Gandhi.

Please, I you're not the only on that lives in North America dude. One of my best friends is a Sikh, and I know many Sikhs here. None them care for all that non sense.

And the ones that do, who cares what they have to say? They don't represent the Sikhs in India, just like I don't represent the Christian community in India.

Exactly, there are many communities in India, I have family in India. And just because I am a Christian I don't fly a flag and say I want a separate country. And even with all these countries based on religion, now a days we are seeing how wonderfully they are working.

Why do Pakistanis so want to prove Sikhs are not happy in India and everyone wants Khalistan, even after Indian sikhs themselves saying nope, whole India is our Khalistan and we dont want anything separate ?

Why do Pakistanis so want to prove Sikhs are not happy in India and everyone wants Khalistan, even after Indian sikhs themselves saying nope, whole India is our Khalistan and we dont want anything separate ?

some Pakistanis find solace in other's(read India) distress..
but pakistanis like these should understand that India has marched ahead every single time it was in trouble and India will do the same...

humse panga mat lo..

Pakistan has historical, geographical, and cultural links with Khalistan and Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir so its natural for us to be interested in knowing the situation in those areas. Everything else in india south of indian occupied punjab is alien to us Pakistanis,

And no Sikh wants to be separate from india? Don't be so sure.

Sikhs across the globe condemn Badal Govt

Sikh bodies to stage dharma for land of Gurudwara Gian Godri*|*Sikh Siyasat News (in English)

HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS IN PUNJAB! Dal Khalsa Writes To US Watchdog For Probe | Link Newspaper

Pakistan has historical, geographical, and cultural links with Khalistan and Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir so its natural for us to be interested in knowing the situation in those areas. Everything else in india south of indian occupied punjab (Khalistan) is alien to us Pakistanis,

Sikh bodies to stage dharma for land of Gurudwara Gian Godri*|*Sikh Siyasat News (in English)

HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS IN PUNJAB! Dal Khalsa Writes To US Watchdog For Probe | Link Newspaper

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Pakistan has historical, geographical, and cultural links with Khalistan and Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir so its natural for us to be interested in knowing the situation in those areas. Everything else in india south of indian occupied punjab (Khalistan) is alien to us Pakistanis,

Do some Baloch or Pashtuns what separation from Pakistan??

There are outside born Pakistani Pashtuns and Baloch who also go on the web talking non sense. Do they represent the Pushtons or Baloch in Pakistan? It's not hard to understand.

You see Sikhs in mainstream India from politics to sports. It's not hard to understand where their loyalty lies.

Do some Baloch or Pashtuns what separation from Pakistan??

There are outside born Pakistani Pashtuns and Baloch who also go on the web talking non sense. Do they represent the Pushtons or Baloch in Pakistan? It's not hard to understand.

You see Sikhs in mainstream India from politics to sports. It's not hard to understand where their loyalty lies.

I have met many Pakhtuns in North America who proudly carry the Pakistani flags in their cars and their houses. I've yet to meet a Sikh who proudly carries an indian flag, instead they carry the Khalistan flag. Their cars, have Sikh symbols, never seen the tricolor indian flag with the wheel in the middle in Sikh communities.

And Pakhtuns and Baloch are not Religious groups. They are Muslims like rest of Pakistan's ethnic groups. Muslims already have their homeland stretching from Turkey to Pakistan. Its the Sikhs who need their own homeland.

I've yet to meet a Sikh who proudly carries an indian flag, instead they carry the Khalistan flag.

I have met several who carry the Indian flag. Go to ANY India day parade and you will see for your self.

Their cars, have Sikh symbols

And what? I have a Cross in my car..

And Pakhtuns and Baloch are not Religious groups........ Its the Sikhs who need need their own homeland.

I dont think you really understand.

India is for Indians.. Sikhs, Jains, Muslims, Buddhist all can fall under 'Indian'.

India is for Indians.. Sikhs, Jains, Muslims, Buddhist all can fall under 'Indian'.

India is more than 80% Hindu. 13% of India's population is Muslim. Rest of Religious groups in India make an insignificant number compared to the majority who make up india. Sikhs are only a majority in Indian Occupied Punjab (Khalistan), no where else in india.

India is more than 80% Hindu. 13% of India's population is Muslim. Rest of Religious groups in India make an insignificant number compared to the majority who make up india. Sikhs are only a majority in Indian Occupied Punjab (Khalistan), no where else in india.

Just asking, is Pakistan willing to depart with its side of Punjab????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom