What's new

Sign Petition to protest Islamabad High Court's decision against Musharraf

Mujahid

Reaction score

Sign Petition to protest Islamabad High Court's decision against Musharraf - PetitionBuzz

Please sign the petition against the ill-conceived decision of Islamabad High Court against Pervez Musharraf, son of the soil.

Please sign this petition and show your strength for Pakistan’s true leader. Your one click can make a difference. Help us help Pakistan and APML!

If not now, then when? If not us, then who?

Please spread the petition and make it viral!
Malik Murtaza Ayaz
Thank you

Sign Petition to protest Islamabad High Court's decision against Musharraf - PetitionBuzz

Please sign the petition against the ill-conceived decision of Islamabad High Court against Pervez Musharraf, son of the soil.

Please sign this petition and show your strength for Pakistan’s true leader. Your one click can make a difference. Help us help Pakistan and APML!

Malik Murtaza Ayaz
Thank you
Yes I protest against this decision court should have ordered to hang him and that too in public this mass murdered should be taken out

Malik Murtaza Ayaz
Thank you

To what end? will this really stop the decision? no . will this have the high court change its decision? no bcz 100000 people in 18000000 !!!!!!!!!!!!! didnt like it. Courts dont run on popularity contests you know.

Let me tell you the only thing that can change the courts decision is the supreme court and he will have to file a petition in it and stand in front of CJ and his panel. It will be interesting and funny.

Son of soil ran away to UK stayed 5 Years abroad, made notorious malicious anti state deals with US while Pak Army soldiers died in thousands.

PS. why don't he face Trial, If is truthful and right and can satisfy judicary and Pakistan with his past Actions [were right or wrong] he'll be freed of all accusations.

Guys watch OFF THE RECORD WITH KASHIF ABBASI ...Participant of the program admit, High Court is decision is personal vendetta. These judges can not do anything accept trying their best humiliate him. Watch it

Last edited by a moderator:
Son of soil ran away to UK stayed 5 Years abroad, made notorious malicious anti state deals with US while Pak Army soldiers died in thousands.

PS. why don't he face Trial, If is truthful and right and can satisfy judicary and Pakistan with his past Actions [were right or wrong] he'll be freed of all accusations.

You are a typical Pakistani who runs on rumors and emotions.
BTW, when you attack Mushy for living in UK for 5 years, then what are you doing living abroad in Canada ?

You are a typical Pakistani who runs on rumors and emotions.
BTW, when you attack Mushy for living in UK for 5 years, then what are you doing living abroad in Canada ?

That's a good question I was not COAS, I did not invite US to spy iran or spy inside Pakistan, I did not violate constitution of Pakistan not did I rob earth quake relief fund of $5b money, I did not put CJ under arrest, I did not impose emergencies. So don't complain nigga I'm the last person to show emotions I go by logic give me your logic as how mushy was right on every violation/account.

i feel lik protesting on the fact that he was allowed to escape from court's jurisdiction... this is insane!!!

Despite i have a soft corner for Musharaf i will not sign petition. He isnt gaddar but he has done some terrible things and i dont think politican would have done other way. I think Nawaz Sharif og BB would had allowed Americans to use Pakistani land after 9/11.

Please Sign Petition to protest Islamabad High Court's decision Not to arrest Zardari,Nawaz and 1000s of other Pakistani politician that have robbed us since independence.

Malik Murtaza Ayaz
Thank you

I am really "shocked" at this sad news of "ill condition" of commando..... I can just pray..." Get f*ckkk soooon commondo"......

Back
Top Bottom