What's new

Siachen- Water collection drill!

Professionally done !!!

upload_2016-5-8_16-16-39.png

Siachen, where the average temperature is -50*C, collection of water is in itself a big exercise.

Watch this video to see how difficult it can get for the soldiers to survive on the glacier

@Abingdonboy @WAJsal @Kim Philby @ranjeet @Star Wars @nair @SrNair @Rain Man @danish_vij

Well .I think we should send our big mouths drama queens like Kanhaiya Kumar,Arundati Roy etc to this ice desert .Give them a target .One hour like this in Siachen .Then only they will think twice before criticise our Army .

A great salute to our soldiers.

Siachen, where the average temperature is -50*C, collection of water is in itself a big exercise.

Watch this video to see how difficult it can get for the soldiers to survive on the glacier

@Abingdonboy @WAJsal @Kim Philby @ranjeet @Star Wars @nair @SrNair @Rain Man @danish_vij

Well .I think we should send our big mouths drama queens like Kanhaiya Kumar,Arundati Roy etc to this ice desert .Give them a target .One hour like this in Siachen .Then only they will think twice before criticise our Army .

A great salute to our soldiers.

Last edited:
It's so funny that Indian military spend billions on defense and can't afford to procure a basic essential tool (less than 100 USD made in China) for the army:D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So funny that idiots like you comment on subjects which u have no idea of.

First, it was a training exercise, the way the soldiers were facing difficulties it was obvious they were doing it for the first time. So when you train, you train for the worst case scenarios.
Secondly, I am sure your 100 $ toy would be of no use at -50 degree C, Fuel freezes at -40 degree btw.
Third, and most important, do you really believe, any country (Apart from the pathetically poor countries) would use Chinese equipments for its army?

So funny that idiots like you comment on subjects which u have no idea of.

First, it was a training exercise, the way the soldiers were facing difficulties it was obvious they were doing it for the first time. So when you train, you train for the worst case scenarios.
Secondly, I am sure your 100 $ toy would be of no use at -50 degree C, Fuel freezes at -40 degree btw.
Third, and most important, do you really believe, any country (Apart from the pathetically poor countries) would use Chinese equipments for its army?

That's pretty retard don't you think to do exercise that way in nowadays...this is 21st century and not medieval...LMAO. The drilling tool I shown is for civilian, if Indian army can't procure a military grade tool that a -50 degree than Indian army is just a farce. And what is the problem with made in China, American flags are made in China and F-35 also use China made components for cost reduction...and don't you think it's even more funny that most Indian army equipment are foreign made.

when we went to Nathula Pass, I felt drowsy along with my son. It was just another 100-150 mtr and we thought we will not make it and at that time a soldier came to us and offered some vitamin-C tablets to us. He told us soldiers from plain area had to kept for weeks at different levels than directly posted there for acclimatization. Now I wonder if that was that difficult, how difficult would Siachen be??

That's pretty retard don't you think to do exercise that way in nowadays...this is 21st century and not medieval...LMAO. The drilling tool I shown is for civilian, if Indian army can't procure a military grade tool that a -50 degree than Indian army is just a farce. And what is the problem with made in China, American flags are made in China and F-35 also use China made components for cost reduction...and don't you think it's even more funny that most Indian army equipment are foreign made.

And how do you know Indian military doesn't use such equipment? After all it can land a Indian made helicopter carrying 600kg of material in siachen at an altitude of 21000 feet.

And how do you know Indian military doesn't use such equipment? After all it can land a Indian made helicopter carrying 600kg of material in siachen at an altitude of 21000 feet.

You tell me :lol:, I just comment on what I saw on this video, the tools they used was so primitive to get water from ice.

the best performance award goes to the middle guy.. or the one on left... or right..
cant decide :(

Back
Top Bottom