What's new

Should Muslim countries like Pak, Afghanistan, Maldives, Bangladesh get out of SAARC

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Its time that muslim counties should get out of SAARC due to hindutva uprising.

regards

Sure.

Create a SAMEZ.

South Asian Muslim Economic Zone

I don't think beside Pak that any other country would leave SAARC, Indians blames Pak for the status of SAARC and till Pak leaves SAARC or relations between Pak and India approve the SAARC will stay as an dead body.

You build your economy, stand on your two feet, have $ to purchase from abroad and see how you will get invited to world forums.

Its time that muslim counties should get out of SAARC due to hindutva uprising.

regards
Only Muslim country is pakistan
Maldaives is an island nation while bangladesh is secular and afghanistan is confused

I do not think Prime Minister Khan can locate Brunei on a map.

Something tells me that he once or twice met a girl from Brunei, or likely they chased after him, therefore he likely knows where that place is.

Something tells me that he once or twice met a girl from Brunei, or likely they chased after him, therefore he likely knows where that place is.

Write a book about it Reham. Nobody cares.

ab is siapay ki kiya zaroorat hai, naqshay mae milay na milay dunia mae to hai na..

No one in Brunei is interesting in doing business with someone who backs off his words in an hour.

in handsome se sirf George Soros successfully business kar sakte hain. ek hi khandaan ke hain lagta hai

Sure, for BD; BIMSTEC, BCIM, SEACO are way forward. As BD was heavily screwed during its creation of 1947, it needs Indian NE and Nepal/Bhutan to meet its power demands. So a mini SAARC like BBIN is also necessar. Hindutvas are great. They are helpful to separate Hindutva mole hiding inside BD. Its difficult to take action on them as long as they resort under blanket of secularism.

No one in Brunei is interesting in doing business with someone who backs off his words in an hour.

in handsome se sirf George Soros successfully business kar sakte hain. ek hi khandaan ke hain lagta hai
ye kiya chakkar bazi hai? kiyun Brunei se dil khatta kar kay Geroge ki taraf mail kar rahay hain aap.

ye kiya chakkar bazi hai? kiyun Brunei se dil khatta kar kay Geroge ki taraf mail kar rahay hain aap.

khaslaten jinse milti hai unse hi karobar karoge na.... Brunei me hath kaat dete hai chor ka.... wahan koi scene nahi hai munafiq thekedaron ka

Back
Top Bottom