What's new

Should cricket be national sport of Pak/India?

Raja.Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The national sport of a country tends to be the one that they are best at and that attracts the most fans. Why hockey as national sport when peoples are crazy about cricket :undecided:

I'll agree somehow..cricket is the most watched sport in India and Pakistan,so it should be..

Chops3d@ i guess Pakistani also have more passion for cricket than Hockey

No, in my opinion hockey is more of a sport than cricket. In cricket even fatties like Inzamam can be successful whilst in hockey you truly have to be fit to survive the whole match. Also already cricket gets too much attention by our media. This way it would even more.

^ I don't see our national sport is being played in our street or grounds as much as cricket. Cricket is getting more fans and sponsorship because its more popular in our countries as compare to our national sport Hockey :)

^ I don't see our national sport is being played in our street or grounds as much as cricket. Cricket is getting more fans and sponsorship because its more popular in our countries as compare to our national sport Hockey :)

hockey is more dignified sports than cricket, look what we get in cricket, indians are so fanatic abt this sport, they do politics in cricket, aussies do racism from it, pakistani players are banned on false accusation of match fixing, still we try to reach the semis than even then we are not appropriately appreciated, all the senior commentators bash pakistan including pat simcox, ian bell, sidhu guy..

this game is riddled with politics, monopoly, divisions, racism, favouritism, cricket blocked our international cricket, so i would say we should leave cricket to indians and bengalis and let us play football, a dignified game!!

we won unmatched 4 world cups in hockey, and still hockey is least considered than cricket, thats a real shame!!!

hockey is more dignified sports than cricket, look what we get in cricket, indians are so fanatic abt this sport, they do politics in cricket, aussies do racism from it, pakistani players are banned on false accusation of match fixing, still we try to reach the semis than even then we are not appropriately appreciated, all the senior commentators bash pakistan including pat simcox, ian bell, sidhu guy..

this game is riddled with politics, monopoly, divisions, racism, favouritism, cricket blocked our international cricket, so i would say we should leave cricket to indians and bengalis and let us play football, a dignified game!!

we won unmatched 4 world cups in hockey, and still hockey is least considered than cricket, thats a real shame!!!

You have your own conspiracy theory to dislike cricket. But people who keep information about sports have different opinions. And performance of pakistani hockey team in recent years is not worth mentioning. They lost to their arch rival in successive 4 matches in big margin. It is now tough to bring back the golden days of hockey in the subcontinent. Even it is hard for India too to take on countries like Australia, Germany and Spain.

Cricket world is expanding. And required fitness level in modern day's cricket is very high. If we are performing well against countries like SA or Australia, we have enough reason to be proud of.

You have your own conspiracy theory to dislike cricket. But people who keep information about sports have different opinions. And performance of pakistani hockey team in recent years is not worth mentioning. They lost to their arch rival in successive 4 matches in big margin. It is now tough to bring back the golden days of hockey in the subcontinent. Even it is hard for India too to take on countries like Australia, Germany and Spain.

Cricket world is expanding. And required fitness level in modern day's cricket is very high. If we are performing well against countries like SA or Australia, we have enough reason to be proud of.

you are few years late, pakistan hockey is now improving and they have just won gold in asia cup and also have qualified for olympics before any other team..

i dont knw when did other team except pakistan dominated hockey from sub continent, pakistan had set back from 1994 but now it seems the revival

:pop: Hey, We are also learning to play cricket. Not too long, I think that China will have a strong cricket team.

xin_033090417160356218731.jpg

xin_2520703172142156830056.jpg

xin_2520703172142437429357.jpg

you are few years late, pakistan hockey is now improving and they have just won gold in asia cup and also have qualified for olympics before any other team..

i dont knw when did other team except pakistan dominated hockey from sub continent, pakistan had set back from 1994 but now it seems the revival

There are only 3 teams in Asian Hockey worth mentioning....India, Pakistan and South Korea. But if we have to do something worth mentioning in International arena, we have to find a way to tackle the challenge of strong European countries.....

Back
Top Bottom