What's new

Should Abdul Sattar Edhi Be Nominated For The Nobel Prize? Vote Now!

Should Abdul Sattar Edhi Be Nominated For The Nobel Prize? Vote Now!

• Yes, he has devoted his life for humanity

Votes: 34 100.0%
  • No, he has not done enough

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May be, It' s a very close call...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Green Arrow

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After missing out on last year’s nominations, people from all over the world have expressed their feeling and demanded the name of Abdul Sattar Edhi Sahab as a nominee for this year’s Nobel Prize.

The trend broke out on Twitter and since people have expressed their opinions on the issue of Edhi Sahab’s nomination. Therefore, I am asking this question. Do you think Abdul Sattar Edhi should be nominated for the Nobel Prize? Vote now! . Thanks

After missing out on last year’s nominations, people from all over the world have expressed their feeling and demanded the name of Abdul Sattar Edhi Sahab as a nominee for this year’s Nobel Prize.

The trend broke out on Twitter and since people have expressed their opinions on the issue of Edhi Sahab’s nomination. Therefore, I am asking this question. Do you think Abdul Sattar Edhi should be nominated for the Nobel Prize? Vote now! . Thanks
For me it doesnt matter any more....Since Obama got the prize and Malala over Edhi I figure the prize is more political and I dont want Edhi to become a political image!

He has been recognized in almost EVERY other prize on the world so if Nobel authorities coundnt give him last yr and the yr before it is obvious they are either too stupid or just are playing a political card!

Why Not? Do only celebrities and scientists deserve the Nobel Prize? He has done so much for Humanity, building the largest ambulance network in the whole world. :pakistan:

Why Not? Do only celebrities and scientists deserve the Nobel Prize? He has done so much for Humanity, building the largest ambulance network in the whole world. :pakistan:
Apparently the prize seems to have lost its value....its less about doing good and more about who can be used as a face for good advertisement or such BS!

Apparently the prize seems to have lost its value....its less about doing good and more about who can be used as a face for good advertisement or such BS!

True that, I was just reading your first comment over this thread and I fully agree to it.

True that, I was just reading your first comment over this thread and I fully agree to it.
I still signed the petition to get him nominated (like I did 2 or was it 3 yrs back when he was nominated but didnt win instead Obama won and then Malala) though but even if he doesnt win it doesnt matter...He is still MASHALLAH a blessing to Pakistan!

Koshish apni jaga but winning or not shouldnt effect him or us in any way coz he was doing the same job before the prize and INSHALLAH will continue even if he doesnt win....

Numerous other organizations have awarded him and recognized his work....1 didnt that doesnt matter, it is after all a puppet prize considering who has been winning since 3 yrs and even when Aug Suu Kii won ....she hasnt made use of the prize and we can see Rohingya issue was totally ignored by her!

I still signed the petition to get him nominated (like I did 2 or was it 3 yrs back when he was nominated but didnt win instead Obama won and then Malala) though but even if he doesnt win it doesnt matter...He is still MASHALLAH a blessing to Pakistan!
Remarkable post.
You are gifted by very deep understanding.

Without a doubt. He has done so much for us and nobody in Pakistan deserves it more. I mean Obama got the damn thing for just winning the election and bush was desperate to get one. The billion dollar prize losses its value when its given to non deservants who shouldn't have even made the list over people who actually did something for humanity.

Abdul sattar Edhi has devoted his life to helping humanity and running one of the most trusted charitable organizations in Pakistan and if that still means that you don't deserve a noble prize than nobody deserves it.

Malala as well getting it over Edhi was a joke.

Anyway the noble prize does not in any sense means that his contributions to our society and humanity are any less. In front of ALLAH he has won the real prize which is helping your fellow man.

When I hear his name my chest fills with pride and I am literally over the moon that my nation, my country has given birth to such an individual. When millions and millions look at you and feel pride and acknowledge your achievements then prizes like this mean squat.

MAY ALLAH GRANT HIM A HEALTHY AND LONG LIFE.

We desperately need him.

Excuse me! Yeh lijiye aapki soch. Mujhay giri hui mili thee... Mai naraz ho gaya mai nahi khelunga.
are you retarded or just a troll?

Does nobel peace prize determine anything at all? He has been nominated twice but the committee found other people who did something for 3 yrs of their lives worth more than 30 yrs of his life so that is THEIR problem...They want to overlook 30 yrs is THEIR loss coz the prize lost its value when it cant acknowledge 30 yrs of work!

As for your childish immunity i didnt expect anything more from a troll anyway!

@Manticore can you check this newbie he looks like a returning troll!

Remarkable post.
You are gifted by very deep understanding.
With age comes patience and understanding :ashamed:

Without a doubt. He has done so much for us and nobody in Pakistan deserves it more. I mean Obama got the damn thing for just winning the election and bush was desperate to get one. The billion dollar prize losses its value when its given to non deservants who shouldn't have even made the list over people who actually did something for humanity.

Abdul sattar Edhi has devoted his life to helping humanity and running one of the most trusted charitable organizations in Pakistan and if that still means that you don't deserve a noble prize than nobody deserves it.

Malala as well getting it over Edhi was a joke.

Anyway the noble prize does not in any sense means that his contributions to our society and humanity are any less. In front of ALLAH he has won the real prize which is helping your fellow man.

When I hear his name my chest fills with pride and I am literally over the moon that my nation, my country has given birth to such an individual. When millions and millions look at you and feel pride and acknowledge your achievements then prizes like this mean squat.

MAY ALLAH GRANT HIM A HEALTHY AND LONG LIFE.

We desperately need him.
And this is why I said I signed the petition every other year BUT it doesnt matter to me who gets it...Coz my support is for him with OR without the prize!

Better then that sh**face obama, kalle ko aek prize diya, just for saying assalamu-alikum in a speech in egypt, people got teary eyed and gave him nobel prize

Heck if there is airport to be named Call it Edhi International airport

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom