What's new

Shocking Allegations in Reham Khan's Book - 4th June 2018

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

LOL Wasim Akram is going to sue this filthy woman all over the place.

This one has backfired miserably for PML-N. The problem with PML-N nowadays is that due to their extreme desperation every ploy is having an adverse effect. Nothing is going according to plan.

Even this book ploy has now become a shooting yourself in the foot affair for the PML-N.

What I understand PTI wants to make this book controversial even before the launch...why?

let the book launch and then file law suits.....why so much hurry?

kuch tu hai jiss ki parda daari hai.....
book launch honey se pehley hi itna shoor kiyoun.....

Is it choor ki dhadi mien tinka?

What I understand PTI wants to make this book controversial even before the launch...why?

balloon mai se hawa nikal rahay hai. Ab jub 2 weeks election se pehlay launch hogi tou already sab discuss hogaya hoga no one will bother to waste time and ppl will forget by that time and she cant proof anything so its already a lost case for pmln and reham.

34473264_1243240735810501_4864486543634464768_o.jpg

You mean to say what she has written about the deceased wife of Wasim Akram, there is some truth in it.. and we should allow this kind of filth to be published and let the world question the character of our heroes?

Good going paein..

You mean to say what she has written about the deceased wife of Wasim Akram, there is some truth in it.. and we should allow this kind of filth to be published and let the world question the character of our heroes?

Good going paein..
Until I don't have published book in front of me I can't say any thing...since it may be a plot to stop publishing a book against I.K......

Even Court will not entertain such defamation cases against hacked emails and un-published book.

Stay calms and wait for the book....

By the way I don't know about what ex wife of Imran wrote about Late wife of Wasim akram...

Post me some link..if you have...

This is her past. Let's not dig up the past. If you want to be critical, be critical of her current actions.

Why not dig up her past? This is her. We have to understand which person is making these allegations.

It seems that in Pakistan it is perfectly okay to loot the wealth of the people and get caught in Panama leak scandal. It is perfectly okay to blame the nation for Mumbai attack and praise Modi the killer.

It is wrong to stand up for Pakistan. It is wrong to fence the border, repatriate Afghans and criticize a blatant Modi lover like Nawaz Sharif.

CLOSING A PROVEN CASE BY OUR HONOURABLE?/??/ JUDGE DREED ............. HUDAYBIA PAPER MILLS CASE
WAS EVEN MORE SHOCKING THAN THIS BOOK

Back
Top Bottom