What's new

Shivaji ; Maharana Pratap ; Ranjeet Singh are NATIONAL LEADERS ;Akbar And Tipu Sultan are NOT

It is true that we need to re-visit indigenous sources; the ones you have mentioned have been cited before, some of them, but there is always room for re-examination. Having said that, it also remains true that these accounts are biased, each of them, the Kodavas and the Nairs against Tipu, he himself quite possibly favouring himself!!!

Caution is needed, as it is needed in looking at the British accounts, which were earlier weighted against Tipu, but which has subsequently been itself re-examined.

We cant deny this that our kings fought among each other in the past which let to the down fall of native Indians socially, financially etc.

Now Republic of India is on other track and we should not fight among each other and repeat the same past.

Last edited:
It is true that we need to re-visit indigenous sources; the ones you have mentioned have been cited before, some of them, but there is always room for re-examination. Having said that, it also remains true that these accounts are biased, each of them, the Kodavas and the Nairs against Tipu, he himself quite possibly favouring himself!!!

Caution is needed, as it is needed in looking at the British accounts, which were earlier weighted against Tipu, but which has subsequently been itself re-examined.
Those accounts and the demographic changes on the ground match. The changed landscape, the emergence of the Moplahs all point to the most obvious conclusions.

And this is only after taking the Christian accounts (apart from British ones) with truck loads of salt. I believe there was enough truth in them too. The truth is unpalatable - that a son of a South Indian chief (Hyder Ali) would turn out to be a fundamentalist bigot who ended up butchering and converting people only because they followed a wrong religion.

We cant deny this that our kings among each other in the past which let to the down fall of native Indians socialy, financially etc.

Now Republic of India is on other track and we should not fight among each other and repeat the same past.
Haha. :) Hmm. True to an extent. :tup:

We cant deny this that our kings among each other in the past which let to the down fall of native Indians socialy, financially etc.

The One and only FATAL mistake HINDU Kings did was to remain Disunited

We only had a cultural and religious affiliation towards Bharat

But politically we were always fighting

Just look at the 36 Rajput clans ; Always fighting ; when we needed them to be united

They were the First line of defence against the Barbarians

The One and only FATAL mistake HINDU Kings did was to remain Disunited

We only had a cultural and religious affiliation towards Bharat

But politically we were always fighting

Just look at the 36 Rajput clans ; Always fighting ; when we needed them to be united

They were the First line of defence against the Barbarians

We have saw the unity during the period of Mahadaji Shinde.

Akbar was a relatively enlightened soul - no one can deny that.

Akbar was a national leader. No doubt.

Akbar i disagree TIpu

Even the So called secular ; Akbar the Great has killed many thousands of Hindus

The Real Akbar. The (not) So Great

We have saw the unity during the period of Mahadaji Shinde.

We needed Unity in 1000 AD when the Barbarians were capturing India Inch by inch

Mahadji Shinde was ruling in 1780

Dear INDIAN Friends

In the present controversy regarding Tipu Sultan and Shivaji in Karnataka

Here I would Like to present a LIST of Statues in INDIAN PARLIAMENT

This is a List of NATIONAL LEADERS over the Centuries

It includes Shivaji Maharaj ; Maharana Pratap and Maharaja Ranjeet Singh

The so called secular kings like Akbar and Tipu are NOT considered worthy of being called National leaders
for OBVIOUS Reasons

PARLIAMENT HOUSE ESTATE

http://164.100.47.132/LssNew/our parliament/List of Statues and Portraits.htm

@nForce @Stag112 @vayuputhra @Point_4590
@ganesh623

I have not read much of British reports. I am basing the accounts of the defeated Kodavas, some Nair accounts and his own written letters.

All Mughals were not invaders. Akbar was not an invader. Babur was. Akbar was a decent ruler in his time, given his royal line and faith.

You can come to me. I promise to rule you personally by Tipu's diktats. I will grant you accommodation and free food for the entire duration. A role playing game for example. :D

lol bro you have scared me so now i will have to read tipu history in full when i am free. i agree with your akbar part :) :cheers:

You guys still do not get it.

Anyways its Diwali.

Do continue the selective eulogies.

Even the So called secular ; Akbar the Great has killed many thousands of Hindus

The Real Akbar. The (not) So Great

We needed Unity in 1000 AD when the Barbarians were capturing India Inch by inch

Mahadji Shinde was ruling in 1780
Akbar was a mixed character. He committed acts of great barbarity. But later showed restraint. As a Mughal and Muslim ruler I consider his softening of stance to be remarkable. That's all.

Does not mean I am forgetting the slaughter of Rajput peasants.

Hindu unity wouldn't have helped when you dont have the balls to fight

The reason Pakistanis ALWAYS cry and complain about INDIA
is because of our UNITY

This unity has given us this BIG SIZE which makes you wet your pants
and brandish the Nukes on a daily basis

Where are your balls now

Dear INDIAN Friends

In the present controversy regarding Tipu Sultan and Shivaji in Karnataka

Here I would Like to present a LIST of Statues in INDIAN PARLIAMENT

This is a List of NATIONAL LEADERS over the Centuries

It includes Shivaji Maharaj ; Maharana Pratap and Maharaja Ranjeet Singh

The so called secular kings like Akbar and Tipu are NOT considered worthy of being called National leaders
fo

@nForce @Stag112 @vayuputhra @Point_4590
@ganesh623
What about cholas ?

Even the shoe of cholas have more worth than Tipu considering their military and Cultural achievement not only in India but as far as South East Asia.

And to all those delusional members who are giving gutter argument that Tipu donated money to Shringeri temple ...... Tipu only started donating temples after 1791 when was influenced by Astrology.

Hindu unity wouldn't have helped when you dont have the balls to fight

you should be the last one to talk about balls considering your history.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom