What's new

Ship-Launched Ballistic Missile Dhanush test fired

Clipart-Of-Black-.jpg

Its raining of missile

Seriously am bored by this ,Prthivi series now tested and used more like artillery shell rather than a missile.
As per my sources there are more than 300 nos of Prithvi series in inventory and they are still producing it like rabbits.:rolleyes:

Wow. 2 ballastic missile test in a single day from 2 different t platforms. Good

owwooo..... what's happening ?? three missile tests in 2 days??

owwooo..... what's happening ?? three missile tests in 2 days??
Agni2 test was conducted some 5 days back, right? So actually 3 ballastic missile test in 5 days.
PS: Or you are talking about Pakistani test too?

Anyway guys, It was a night trial of Dhanush ballastic missile from a ship by SFC.

Seriously am bored by this ,Prthivi series now tested and used more like artillery shell rather than a missile.
As per my sources there are more than 300 nos of Prithvi series in inventory and they are still producing it like rabbits.:rolleyes:

All new system tested on Prithvi missile, that's why so many test of this missile.

Agni2 test was conducted some 5 days back, right? So actually 3 ballastic missile test in 5 days.
PS: Or you are talking about Pakistani test too?

oh ya... A2 was days back.... i forgot that

All new system tested on Prithvi missile, that's why so many test of this missile.
I know bro but this missile is part of SFC,if DRDO fire it then we can take a clue they incorporated sonething new in it. Anyway still I really don't understand reason for producing this missile in huge nos.Prithvi is ideal for Pakistan only and maybe some border location with china but 300 and still going strong.

Back
Top Bottom