What's new

Shimla: Tibetans give an emotional send off to Special Frontier Force men heading to China border

Valiant brave men, fully deserving the honor and love bestowed among them. May they return victorious and may they one day free and return to their homelands which they so deeply adore and long for.

They will need cheering as all Indian military operations are one way trips

The only tears we see are from the editors of the global times, crying and whining everyday that India beat us.
Like 20 indian soldier killed by Chinese boy scout with not even using arms? No wonder india need tibetan.
Prove indians are weak in physical. Do u want China to help u in impotent problem? :lol:

Like 20 indian soldier killed by Chinese boy scout with not even using arms? No wonder india need tibetan.
Prove indians are weak in physical. Do u want China to help u in impotent problem? :lol:
At this point, only a foreign occupation of India, whether it be by China, the US, Britain (again), would fix India's chronic problems.
I guess after Nepal refusal to send Gorkhas as a cannon fodders to fight India's war, Indian establishment have now found the these refugees to do their dirty work.
Since the Sikhs and Gurkhas have refused to be human sacrifices, now it is the Tibetans. Sooner than later, they will rebel too. At some point, they are going to abandon their cowardly masters. We saw how the Indian Army functioned without these individuals at Galwan and oh boy it was not pretty.

My perfectly allowable supportive comment was deleted without any notification or comment from mods. Seems like the Chinese no questions censorship now extends to PDF even though PDF itself is banned in China.

My perfectly allowable supportive comment was deleted without any notification or comment from mods. Seems like the Chinese no questions censorship now extends to PDF even though PDF itself is banned in China.
Trust me if any Chinese or Pakistani posters went over to the Indian defence forum, they would get banned within the first day. The fact that you are still here after posting a pile of garbage really shows the moderators' leniency towards you. This forum has long been known to be tolerant and a lot of Indian users have just taken advantage of this to troll other members. And here you are disingenuously accusing a moderator of deleting an extremely provocative comment as censorship .... do you have any sense of self decency whatsoever.

I guess after Nepal refusal to send Gorkhas as a cannon fodders to fight India's war, Indian establishment have now found the these refugees to do their dirty work.

India alone has more than 3 million Gorkhas. It's not the Nepal government who sends Gorkhas for recruitment, it's the Gurkhas coming to the recruitment rally on their own. Officially there are no such exchanges.

India alone has more than 3 million Gorkhas. It's not the Nepal government who sends Gorkhas for recruitment, it's the Gurkhas coming to the recruitment rally on their own. Officially there are no such exchanges.
Why are you guys using them for cannon fodder/sending them to do the most dangerous tasks? It would be the equivalent of the US military using African American soldiers to do the most risky tasks/go into the toughest engagements. Either India is just super racist or it knows the main Jawan force does not stand a chance at all. Hence the fighting power of the Indian Army can be said as exclusively comprising of Sikhs, Gurkhas, and Tibetans.

Trust me if any Chinese or Pakistani posters went over to the Indian defence forum, they would get banned within the first day. The fact that you are still here after posting a pile of garbage really shows the moderators' leniency towards you. This forum has long been known to be tolerant and a lot of Indian users have just taken advantage of this to troll other members. And here you are disingenuously accusing a moderator of deleting an extremely provocative comment as censorship .... do you have any sense of self decency whatsoever.
We will not ban you but we will have a lot of fun engaging you on our terms. I have also been banned here simply for pointing out that Pakistan is fully leveraged with China's destiny. My post was not provocative at all. It is your provocative posts that are allowed to remain. I am simply stating that I am proud of our brave SSF soldiers and may they succeed in their mission. SSF also played a very active role in the 1971 conflict.

I wonder why I cannot find a single thread refering to Eshanullah Eshan here?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom