What's new

Shilpa Shetty's new bald look

Who's she?

Never heard of her....

Anyway

She looks like a victim of the holocaust.

And Pakistanis says that they are not obsessed with bollywood, and yet they care about any random yesteryear's second grade actress.

Hypocrisy at its height. :rolleyes:

bhai i am a Pakistani- and i dont know who she is- maybe some hairs will refresh my memory :rofl::rofl:

Few days ago there was a thread started by a Pakistani Member on Sanjay Dutt's new look ! I never thought Bollywood was that keenly followed in Pakistan that they dont even spare our star's latest looks !

I dunno who she is, maybe a singer or poll dancer.. but girls looking bald is kewl.. takli :lol:

I dunno who she is, maybe a singer or poll dancer.. but girls looking bald is kewl.. takli :lol:

You mean pole dancer. No, she is an actress. So you posted without reading the article ?

Few days ago there was a thread started by a Pakistani Member on Sanjay Dutt's new look ! I never thought Bollywood was that keenly followed in Pakistan that they dont even spare our star's latest looks !

Link plz....Y Indians are always ready to TROLL and throw hanky phanky.....
Ask ur elders Indian Film Industry and Music Industry influenced from Pakistani Films, Actors and musicians between era of 1950's to early 1980's the peak and the glory of the Pakistan Film Industry

Link plz....Y Indians are always ready to TROLL and throw hanky phanky.....
Ask ur elders Indian Film Industry and Music Industry influenced from Pakistani Films, Actors and musicians between era of 1950's to early 1980's the peak and the glory of the Pakistan Film Industry

Please search the forum ! I am not sure it is deleted or not. As for the bolded part, it is debatable !

Ok here it is : http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/114798-sanjay-dutt-got-bald-agneepath.html

i liked shilpa in baazigar & mein khiladi tu anari , & phir milenge well guys from sides peace time pakistanis like bollywood & indians like pakistani music, dramas, hey come on a couple of hour fun to forget the daily hassles isnt a bad thing

life is too short to be wasted on wars so leave life to fullest & enjoy every moment of it to the best

bhai i am a Pakistani- and i dont know who she is- maybe some hairs will refresh my memory:rofl:

Comparison
Tooooo Hot both Garmi hy yarr Tind Kar wa Lo
86201184665l.jpg

hmmmmmmm Zor Laga Kay
93436310.jpg

ca9oe1i9ca96rf9lcacnjve.jpg

shilpashettyf.jpg

shilpashetty1.jpg

Blading is become Fashion in Bollywood:rofl:
[
baldbeautiful313.jpg

shilpa shetty is ugly compared to other Manglorean/Goan/Kerla actresses. :D