What's new

Shias and Sunnis clash in Indian Kashmir

bnf-rally_27-mar-2013_quetta-6.jpg

Maybe you should open your eyes and ears last I checked most of balochistan has a huge Shia population. Fact is without social bonds humans are animals who will fight over anything for dominance over other .
the pic and your post, and also the topic do not have any link :/

The persecution of even Shias in the hands of the Sunni Islamists of Kashmir is a fact dear. These bigots have also destroyed all the Sufi shrines in Kashmir. I don't know what propaganda is being fed to you, but the ground realities are different. What is happening in Kashmir is no freedom movement, it's a jihad, jihad against all the non-Sunni Muslim Kashmiris.
the Police and IA being attacked in Kashmir are non-sunni Muslims?

You mean to say there is no schism between the Shias and Sunnis in Pakistan? There have been clashes galore between them including torching/destroying each others mosques etc. However, they are basically Pakistanis and thus not 'anti Pakistan' per se.

However, Kashmir is a different ballgame altogether. The Shias here were never a part of Pakistan and never want to be. And they generally don't join the protests and stone throwing mobs which is the handiwork of the Sunnis, who are paid by their Sunni Hurriyat masters for creating trouble.

For your info, only 6 districts out of 22 in J&K are Sunni dominated. But they try and proliferate into other districts too and create trouble there to show that the whole of Kashmir is in turmoil. It is not!
i got no answer to that yet, will get back to you when i come up with something :D

that doesn't explain why muharram is banned in kashmir valley...
Muharram is banned by the same Indian authorities you guys worship, the same authorities killing muslims whether shia or sunni and then arranging the grounds for shias and sunnis to fight amongst themselves. Even though it is banned nothing has stopped shias from practicing their basic right. Our enemy is India no matter which part we are from.

LOL.

No, no, you are mistaken. I do not have to look at the post you replied to know what or who you must be speaking about. It is @haviZsultan , a very gentle soul, who is from the Lucknow area and whose people migrated but who retains close connections, or so he believes, with his relatives and kinfolk in the area. He is always in a state of grave concern about the intimidation of these relatives and kinfolk and their browbeaten condition under kaffir rule. He must have read the Tilism e Hoshruba, because he keeps hoping that Lucknow and its purlieus will be magically transported through the skies and the intervening miles, like another East Pakistan, and deposited happily into the lap of dear Mother Pakistan. Think of Zulmat emerging as Zahir.

You will find that other citizens of Pakistan do not quite share his enthusiasm.

Do not be harsh with him. He is not one of those 12 year olds climbing on board to have a good time, fire off a few defiant posts and then vanish when the going gets too tough - a kind of Internet stone pelter.
Not he, poor soul.

You forget.

The security forces shot dead an HeM commander, not some innocent. A self-proclaimed terrorist, dressed in military garb and photographed a thousand times, armed and photographed a thousand times, killed in a gun battle.

There is no protest in Kargil.

Even though I disagreed with you on many topics here and still do, I have to agree, you are one of the best posters from India on this site. Way to go sire :) very well said regarding that Lost soul from Lucknow across the border

Muharram is banned by the same Indian authorities you guys worship, the same authorities killing muslims whether shia or sunni and then arranging the grounds for shias and sunnis to fight amongst themselves. Even though it is banned nothing has stopped shias from practicing their basic right. Our enemy is India no matter which part we are from.
Well, you look like you forgot it isn't banned in rest of India, but only in J&K where wahabi muslims are in charge... same wahabis who opposed handing over land to amarnath... we don't worship them, we despise them... so do shias...Buddhists, pundits..

That's a terrorist assault not a clash....:disagree:
first of all I condemn both (terrorsit assult and voilence in any form or size,shape).
Watch this video,this clash happened in Rawalpindi

I wonder, why the Shias in Pakistan are not anti Pakistan? heck, even during the Zia era there were Shias on high posts in Pakistan

So were Ahmedis. And there are still Ahmedis who are loyal and patriotic Pakistanis. But in Kashmir, they are not tolerated.

first of all I condemn both (terrorsit assult and voilence in any form or size,shape).
Watch this video,this clash happened in Rawalpindi

This is a video of a demo by Shia Muslims after the terrorist attack happened. They are not attacking the Sunnis, they are venting their anger on property and the cops. Did you investigate the video?

Two rats (Dzz and OrionHunter) were banned yesterday. Let this be a message for all indians on defence.pk to behave.

Sunnis and Shias are brothers. We believe in the same Lord and Prophet. We are Muslims, we are Pakistanis and we stand together as one Nation. And as one nation, WE have always seen ourselves UNITED as one whenever any challenge has come in front of us, whether in times of disaster, calamity and emergency. Be it earthquake, war or floods. As a nation, WE have ALWAYS forgotten these petty differences - bearded / non-beaded, caprice / burka, sunni / shia, deobandi / barelvi..... heck, in time of need, WE as a nation don't even consider whether we are Muslims or christian or hindu.... WE have ALWAYS stood as ONE.

Anyone who tries to create differences between us will be kicked in the butt and thrown out of this forum, just like the above two bimbos were kicked out.

So India shows sour losers of a cricket match as sectarian terrorist boy thats a newlevel of stupid

the Police and IA being attacked in Kashmir are non-sunni Muslims?

I didn't say all Kashmiri Sunni Muslims are terrorists and radicals, all are not part of this 'jihad' too. I just said that the terrorists and radicals in Kashmir are either some local radicalized Sunni Muslims, or foreign jihadis, so far we have caught or killed terrorists from 16 foreign nations in Kashmir, including terrorists from Bosnia, Chechnya, and of course Pakistan.

Muharram is a national holiday and observed by Shia Muslims all over India, only in Kashmir it is banned for the last 22 years because of the demands of Sunni Islamists. And central government didn't ban it.

BTW, is Muharram a national holiday in Pakistan?

Muharram is a national holiday and observed by Shia Muslims all over India, only in Kashmir it is banned for the last 22 years because of the demands of Sunni Islamists. And central government didn't ban it.

BTW, is Muharram a national holiday in Pakistan?
yes it is
I didn't say all Kashmiri Sunni Muslims are terrorists and radicals, all are not part of this 'jihad' too. I just said that the terrorists and radicals in Kashmir are either some local radicalized Sunni Muslims, or foreign jihadis, so far we have caught or killed terrorists from 16 foreign nations in Kashmir, including terrorists from Bosnia, Chechnya, and of course Pakistan.
Bosnia? wth?

Back
Top Bottom