What's new

Shia leader gunned down in Peshawar

why this kind of incidents r becoming more frequent.....waha ki police bhi jhak marti rehati hai kya?

This sadly was not a Jinnah's Shia,.
Instead Ayatullah Khabeesi Shia, who was running an organization for implementation of Sharia.
Instead of Saudi Mullah Sharia
This guy (so sad to see him killed)
instead was working to implement Irani Ayatullah Sharia
This is why I say we must denounce the whole Sharia concept. Be it Sunni or Shia
othewise this shit and this killing will continue.
Sadly
Oh :( This gets more and more confusing - a new category? :ashamed: Sorry - don't know much about Shias, in my place there are very few.

From the looks of it I think he would not have liked me much - but RIP anyways.

Oh :( This gets more and more confusing - a new category? :ashamed: Sorry - don't know much about Shias, in my place there are very few.

From the looks of it I think he would not have liked me much - but RIP anyways.

not a new category dear.

Shias come in multiple categories already. The most dominant gourp is 12er. or Twelver meaning this group follows 12 imams. They follow the Ayatullahs of Iran.

The guy who lost his life was heading out political wing of Shia party that wants to implement Iranian Sharia in Pakistan.

Hope this helps.

p.s. This is why I am begging Shias to leave the Iranian $hit and Sunnis to leave Saudi $hit as it divides Pakistan and both Shias and Sunnis end up killing each other to please their masters sitting in Saudi and in Iran

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom