What's new

She Had COVID-19, But No Insurance. Her Treatment Cost $34,972.

Now some American will make a threat about how China sucks and is threat to the world in response.

@waz @The Eagle guys this proxy warfare between US and China is just getting annoying and sounding like a scratched and broken record. Especially in the tough times we are going through. Need to do something about this. In ka kuch karo bhai. Mujhe hafte ka ban shok se laga dete ho inka bhi kuch karo bhaioo.

@denel

Now some American will make a threat about how China sucks and is threat to the world in response.

@waz @The Eagle guys this proxy warfare between US and China is just getting annoying and sounding like a scratched and broken record. Especially in the tough times we are going through. Need to do something about this. In ka kuch karo bhai. Mujhe hafte ka ban shok se laga dete ho inka bhi kuch karo bhaioo.

@denel
Lol.. I thought u all brag about freedom and free media. Can take down the truth of US and wants mod come in to take it down ? How low can u go?

Surely this individual would be eligible for Medicaid? But then, each story is different obviously.

Marx and Engels were right all along

that is true .

poor girl .

@denel

you are right .

Marx and Engels were right all along

Profit is the only thing that drives humans. It motivates almost everything we do. If there was no profit to keep,

1) There would be nothing to motivate people to become doctors- Why study several hours a day for 10 years if you are going to paid the same as a factory worker

2) No reason for drug companies to innovate and develop new drugs and equipment. Actually, no reason for drug and medical companies to even exist, since there's no profit to me made. This would actually be the case for almost everything. So no technological innovations, no computers, no cell phones, a lot of things probably wouldn't have been invented. We would pretty much be stuck in 1865, i believe thats when he published Das Capital

In a capitalist society, some people get fucked over. In a marxist society, everyone would be equally fucked over.

I am actually criticizing both of yous Americans and Chinese on here.
Lol.. I thought u all brag about freedom and free media. Can take down the truth of US and wants mod come in to take it down ? How low can u go?

american hospitals at it again. charge patient for nothing . here if I Fail to use foley catether for a patient for any reason and had to use another one it must be stated why.

Profit is the only thing that drives humans. It motivates almost everything we do.

That explains why Indians only go for MBA and masters in software engineering, while many Chinese pursue pure knowledge and get MS/PhDs in every science and art.

It's a fundamental difference in thinking between us. Chinese understand the beauty of art for art's sake, discovery for discovery's sake. Indians have adopted Victorian British imperialist utilitarianism and social Darwinism.

This is reflected in our society. Indian society is a maelstrom where only the most ruthless and strong survive, and the weak/poor are trampled underfoot. Chinese society lifts everyone up.

Back
Top Bottom