What's new

Sharif brothers decline fake degree Jamshed Dasti

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leaders Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif have refused to accept Jamshed Dasti’s conditions for joining their party.
Dasti has won two National Assembly seats as an independent candidate from Muzaffargarh. Currently, he had camped in Lahore for ongoing talks with the PML-N leadership for joining their party.
Earlier, it was said that Dasti had joined the PML-N unconditionally but further reports have suggested that he was proving too demanding for the Sharif brothers due to which they refused to accept any demand.
Other elected members of the PML-N from Muzaffargarh have advised Sharif brothers to avoid Dasti and reject his demands, as the PML-N would easily win the second seat from Dasti when he would let it go. They added that if his demands were to be accepted, the party would be at loss.
On the other hand, another independent candidate, namely Ashiq Khan Gopang, had also joined the PML-N. Gopang stood victorious from NA-180 after the general elections.
Meanwhile, talks between Dasti and the PML-N leaders were still on and the Sharif brothers were mulling over the final decision in Raiwind, regarding the fate of the former Pakistan People’s Party “Jiyala” from Muzaffargarh.

that the seat i vacate must be given to SOMEONE I PERSONALLY CHOOSE. second that all public transport in his area should be made free looool

that the seat i vacate must be given to SOMEONE I PERSONALLY CHOOSE. second that all public transport in his area should be made free looool

let him join PPP and that will be his end...

Back
Top Bottom