What's new

Share pics of yourself as a Kid!

80's born Pakistanis are a different breed compared to today's soft *** millenial Pakistanis. Crying about mahira khan, Amir liaqat, feminism, gay rights and shit. :lol:

These mummy daddy burgers would have easily gotten kidnapped back in the day. Shit, they still do. Fucking SIMPS. :lol:

70's born are an even more no nonsense breed :-)

Saying that, there are major differences in cities too. Lahoriay back in the days used to get clobbered by us Faisalabadis. We laughed watching them fight amongst each other too :lol: they preferred swearing and we preferred thumping.

70's born are an even more no nonsense breed :-)

Saying that, there are major differences in cities too. Lahoriay back in the days used to get clobbered by us Faisalabadis. We laughed watching them fight amongst each other too :lol: they preferred swearing and we preferred thumping.

My nana was a Faislabadi while gramps was from Saiwaal. But I speak wit dat Faislabadi accent. :lol:

I hate Lahoris tbh.

Iss tarah thay app? :yay:
maxresdefault.jpg

hahaha-you-funny-i-eat-you-last-7520340.png

Is se b maasoom thy

Ji, aap itni maasoom theen ke roti ko chochi bolti theen. :D

:lol:

y.

Nahi janaab , roti ko hum maani bolte thy .. cause hmari zaban me maani hi kaha jata ha .

Arry hum such me bht masom chup chup or beemar se baby thy ... . Beemarian bht theen , marnay k qareeb thy .. doctors ne jawab de dia par Allah swt ne waalden ki dua k sadqay beemario se nijaat di or zindagi or sehat bakhshi.

Nahi janaab , roti ko hum maani bolte thy .. cause hmari zaban me maani hi kaha jata ha .

Which region of Pakistan was yours??

Arry hum such me bht masom chup chup or beemar se baby thy ... . Beemarian bht theen , marnay k qareeb thy .. doctors ne jawab de dia par Allah swt ne waalden ki dua k sadqay beemario se nijaat di or zindagi or sehat bakhshi.

Thanks for sharing that. Fantastic that you got saved, whether by act of nature or by Allah. :-)

Balochistan ..
I was born in soorab district that time .

Thanks for sharing that. Fantastic that you got saved, whether by act of nature or by Allah. :-)

All by the grace of Allah swt . He's the one who gives you shifa, it's only in his hands.

Well thank god for that, what would we do with out you. :pdf::pakistan::yahoo:

Jnay b do, app jsay trolls sai to ronak hai yaha warna mai kaha log in kerta...

All the while I' have been thinking ... I'm a respectable senior uloo .. :angry::/ ..
Someone just called me a troll .. oh god take me back .. :( .

Jnay b do, app jsay trolls sai to ronak hai yaha warna mai kaha log in kerta...

All the while I' have been thinking ... I'm a respectable senior uloo .. :angry::/ ..

mai aahd kerta hon,
jo b kahunga, sach kahunga, sach ke siwa kuch nahi kahunga.
It's a compliment, trolls are the best of our society!

Back
Top Bottom