What's new

Share pics of yourself as a Kid!

@BHarwana , well not really and pet rat if you want to mention New York lol

@Kaptaan, Italian Army. I was young and wanted action, so I went to US ARMY for some fun. That pic is just before I went to airborne school in Pisa, Italia.

@Kaptaan, Italian Army. I was young and wanted action, so I went to US ARMY for some fun. That pic is just before I went to airborne school in Pisa, Italia.
You worked in Italian army and USA army and you are looking for action that makes you only working for Mafia

Lol only Iranian uniform I seen is through my weapon sights in southern Iraq.

Though I can say Korramshahr, Abadan and Ahvaz are pretty cool. As long as they have no idea you are an American soldier

:lol::lol::lol:
Lol only Iranian uniform I seen is through my weapon sights in southern Iraq.

Though I can say Korramshahr, Abadan and Ahvaz are pretty cool. As long as they have no idea you are an American soldier
You were dushman to your own zamin...
:lol:

Army was fun. I left in 2014. Infantry leads the way!!

Italian Army. I was young and wanted action
Good for you. I like that. Makes a change from the all too often wannabe's we get here. I was a bit confused about the uniform. It had a Red Army flavour to it, I thought. I know Iranian Army had some Russian influence so my mind went there. See any action? And where?

@lastofthepatriots , my ethnic background is Italian,Iranian and Russian. Never gave an oath of allegiance to Iran. I just hoped to avenge my brothers killed by them. Now I am still defending my country but n a different role. Still armed to the teeth.

It's funny to see, this thread is from 2012, and out of a sudden it became so alive :D:DD
That is the beauty of life. Random events lead to some interesting insights. You never know what is around the corner. So if I am not mistaken a guy of Iranian origin joins the Italian Army, then joins the US Army, then ends up in Iraq. Wow.

No chance of getting bored around this guy !

@lastofthepatriots , my ethnic background is Italian,Iranian and Russian. Never gave an oath of allegiance to Iran. I just hoped to avenge my brothers killed by them. Now I am still defending my country but n a different role. Still armed to the teeth.
:raise:can you specify the term my country I am a bit confused. There are so many countries.

@Kaptaan, yes been all over. I swore never to complain about heat so snow is my friend. I been to all continents aside from artic region and Australia.

:raise:can you specify the term my country I am a bit confused. There are so many countries.
Well I served my homeland first (Italia ) then moved to USA where I joined the Army. Do to job I had, was required to give up y Italian passport. So all I have is one country.

I don't hate Iranians btw. My mother is Muslim (Shia) and her culture has made me a good person. I just don't like the mullahs ruling them. Iran could have been like south Korea or more by now had it not been for mullahs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom