What's new

Shanghai donates 500,000 masks to South Korea in COVID-19 battle

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Shanghai donates 500,000 masks to South Korea in COVID-19 battle

Since the COVID-19 epidemic broke out in China, local governments, enterprises and the public in South Korea have provided help and supplies to China in its fight against the virus. As COVID-19 spread rapidly in South Korea, medical supplies are hard to come by in virus-hit Daegu and other places. To help South Korea deal with the situation, the Shanghai government donated 100,000 medical masks and 400,000 KN95 masks.

A lot of respcet to Shanghai from Beijing, Shanghai contains this virus better than other cities and provinces in China.

S. Korea donates 1.5 million masks to China against coronavirus

South Korea has donated 1.5 million masks and other relief items to Wuhan to help China's fight against the novel coronavirus outbreak, the foreign ministry said Tuesday.

An Asiana Airlines cargo flight, carrying the masks and more than 120,000 items of protective clothing and goggles, left for Wuhan on Monday, the ministry said.

The South Korean government also plans to provide 5 million U.S. dollars' worth of emergency aid to China.

S. Korea donates 1.5 million masks to China against coronavirus

South Korea has donated 1.5 million masks and other relief items to Wuhan to help China's fight against the novel coronavirus outbreak, the foreign ministry said Tuesday.

An Asiana Airlines cargo flight, carrying the masks and more than 120,000 items of protective clothing and goggles, left for Wuhan on Monday, the ministry said.

The South Korean government also plans to provide 5 million U.S. dollars' worth of emergency aid to China.
We thanked South Korea, and more support will be coming from China since we are moving out of woods, we are grateful people.

We thanked South Korea, and more support will be coming from China since we are moving out of woods, we are grateful people.
I know China will... She a bit obliged... given the circumstances... But still, a Good gesture...
And My post wasn't for China... But the guy who said "No one Help China... They want China to fail"

I know China will... She a bit obliged... given the circumstances... But still, a Good gesture...
And My post wasn't for China... But the guy who said "No one Help China... They want China to fail"
Then I disagree with "the guy" , I don't know which, many countries helped China over this virus, especially Korea and Japan.

No need to politicise everything about China especially humanitarian matters. Chinese thank Koreans (and Japan) not because we are obliged but because we are genuinely grateful. In every disaster, they are among the first to help us and we would do the same for them.

Japan, S.Korea, Mongolia are helping China more than expected.

Back
Top Bottom